MAC x Patrick Starrr (Dec 14th, 2017)

Rinstar

Yeah, mine will be here tomorrow too. I really wanna make another order though, this stupid sale is making me go crazy.
I was considering it too, but I really just want the Goldlite and Pinklite Fix+ to come out, don't "need" anything else.

Monsy

I talked to MAC trainer and she said stuff for further Patrick collections were made already and she has some of it and says it's beautiful. she didn't get any info if there is some kind of cancelation or not ? She also said that is supposedly summer collection ?

Monsy

I bet those were not meant to be kits initially but with poor sales of the first part they decided to split into two kits and make it more affordable

VAL4M

I want the blush :( I really like the New year blush and the Padma duo powder in Moon & Shine I find them so handy and travel friendly but the lipstick I.DONT.NEED. another hot pink! :(

lipstickaddict

I want the blush :( I really like the New year blush and the Padma duo powder in Moon & Shine I find them so handy and travel friendly but the lipstick I.DONT.NEED. another hot pink! :(

I know! It's problematic. And for $63 dollars Canadian I think it's a skip!

Last edited:

verorl

Well, if they are selling it as kits it is a skip for me too.... Of all the photos, I just want a blush or both, maybe. The eye shadows are colors I don't use, same for the lip products.

macaddictx

It’s a total skip for me if they are really selling it into a kit. I just want one item for the packaging for my collection.. I don’t wear these kinda eyeshadow shades and I already have similair lipsticks shades. Too bad cause the packaging is gorgeous!

Latest posts