MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

jenise

Thank you!! i can't find it either :( i thought i was the only one that couldn't find it and was starting to get worried
no it didnt launch only for pro. go to the bottom of the mac website (on computer not mobile) and click 'site map' and then click pedro from there and all of the items should come up

edit- oops sorry didnt see this was answered already! lol hope you got your stuff!

alexisweaver

This is probably the most LEAST stressful release I've had from MAC in months.
I was actually able to get sleep and not worry about stuff being sold out.
Their loss, my gain!

PrincessZytlaly

no it didnt launch only for pro. go to the bottom of the mac website (on computer not mobile) and click 'site map'  and then click pedro from there and all of the items should come up edit- oops sorry didnt see this was answered already! lol hope you got your stuff!
Yes I got what I wanted, thanks anyway :)

OctoberViolet

Good morning.
NeedCoffee.gif
Thank you all for alerting me that this collection is now up. I was going to skip and still might, but somehow, don't ask how, Roxo showed up in my cart. I just need the Osbournes and Lord to pop up later today and then I will make an order. Happy hauling to everyone buying from this collection.

jenise

Good morning.
NeedCoffee.gif
Thank you all for alerting me that this collection is now up. I was going to skip and still might, but somehow, don't ask how, Roxo showed up in my cart. I just need the Osbournes and Lord to pop up later today and then I will make an order. Happy hauling to everyone buying from this collection.
dont they come out next thursday lol

MandyVanHook

Good morning.
NeedCoffee.gif
I don't think those come out today! You should definitely order Roxo, though! It's beautiful.

OctoberViolet

Good morning.
NeedCoffee.gif
dont they come out next thursday lol
I don't trust MAC. I have started stalking already. If the Pedro collection is up and this was suppose to online next week then I have this itchy feeling they are going to throw the Osbourne's up there as well.

ElectricLady

Checked the website and got Roxo and Gold Mirror just fine! Now my only concern is whether or not Roxo will look like a glossier version of Diva on me. :/ Hope not.