MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

User38

Color correctors are our best friend. :)
rofl.. so true.

I was using the lavender corrector from MAC.. and they shipped me a neutralize.

In my always rushing about state, I threw that in my bag and did not look.. I just realized from your post that I have been using the yellow. Thus I am more yellow
cheerleader.gif

patentg33k

I never know which color corrector to go for, I'd like to get one for my under eye area.
I have blue tones under my eye area and agree with @MandyVanHook --a salmon/orange color works for me. I've used several---BB color corrector (she has four shades), MAC CC cream, MAC studio finish NW25 concealer leans orange on me, G Armani color corretor in Orange. All of them seem to work pretty well.

Odelia

I must admit that I am LOVING these free express shipping codes that have been working on many recent collections !! I do still miss the late night launches (staying up late is less stressful than sneaking an order in during work hours! imo) but the exp shipping makes up for it, lol

mousygiggles

Is this used in the place of concealer?????
I use a color corrector on my face but I use erase paste as a color correcting concealer because the purple is what I am covering, not a blemish. I do not like Erase Paste for that and for sure not in that color. It is very peach without being orange to cancel out the purple.

MakeupAddict22

Concealer over my blemishes make them look almost like black..would erase paste work over them? Or what color corrector should i get? I really don't like the green ones lol I use erase paste under my eyes and love it! I'm nw15-nw20

sosandie

I got all the lipsticks plus the blush. I'm a bad girl. But I just got married. It's a celebration buy (that will stretch into the Osbournes and Lorde, LOL). 
Congrats on getting married! And celebrating into osbourne and lorde sounds like a great idea.

mousygiggles

Concealer over my blemishes make them look almost like black..would erase paste work over them? Or what color corrector should i get. I really don't like the green ones lol I use erase paste under my eyes and love it!
I am weird with blemishes. I use a different one depending on what exactly it is. I only use Erase Paste VERY LIGHTLY for my dark circles. It is almost a gel consistency and a little goes a long way. I have a Clinique, a few MAC ones, and Amazing concealer that I use on blemishes, scars, etc.