MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

NaomiH

Macy's shipping is crazy
th_crazy.gif
werd.gif
and then they just toss it in a cheap envelope too! At least that's how everything I've ever ordered from them has come.

Vineetha

For store launches for collections like RHPS or osbournes, will there be an oppurtunity to actually test and swatch something. Like there will be a queue and everything will be first come first serve basis right? Stores where there isnt a rush should be fine, otherwise??? I always do online shopping or everything I want and only check out some maybes at stores, so i really dont know
sigh.gif

NaomiH

For store launches for collections like RHPS or osbournes, will there be an oppurtunity to actually test and swatch something. Like there will be a queue and everything will be first come first serve basis right? Stores where there isnt a rush should be fine, otherwise??? I always do online shopping or everything I want and only check out some maybes at stores, so i really dont know
sigh.gif
I don't know either since I'm only usually able to go after work in the evenings and get the scraps that are leftover from the morning. I have seen people mention that they've made a list and handed it to the MA so they could get their stuff set aside and then while they're doing that they swatch things.

Dolly Snow

For store launches for collections like RHPS or osbournes, will there be an oppurtunity to actually test and swatch something. Like there will be a queue and everything will be first come first serve basis right? Stores where there isnt a rush should be fine, otherwise??? I always do online shopping or everything I want and only check out some maybes at stores, so i really dont know :sigh:  
If you go in store for RHPS you should be able to swatch things like normal.

Dolly Snow

I don't know either since I'm only usually able to go after work in the evenings and get the scraps that are leftover from the morning. I have seen people mention that they've made a list and handed it to the MA so they could get their stuff set aside and then while they're doing that they swatch things. 
That is how I do it normally

Vineetha

If you go in store for RHPS you should be able to swatch things like normal.
Oh good!!!There is one MSO nearby and that is for a few counties. I think I will be lost in that rush if the collection is gonna be great with all the special packaging as well. Me used to the peace of the system and the online stalking !

NaomiH

Oh good!!!There is one MSO nearby and that is for a few counties. I think I will be lost in that rush if the collection is gonna be great with all the special packaging as well. Me used to the peace of the system and the online stalking !
That's the same as here, I just have the one up in North Austin, all the others are a few hours away from me. I have a few counters nearish to me though. :)

Vineetha

That's the same as here, I just have the one up in North Austin, all the others are a few hours away from me. I have a few counters nearish to me though. :)
We have few counters closeby too.The free standing MAC store is also close but that is the only stores within few counties. I dont think they got pedro collection though and I remember when AA launched there was a huge crowd there.

Sweetyellow

I was just thinking the total opposite! I like this blush's finish way more than AI's so I think I'll get this and skip AI. lol
Honestly, I want to get something from this collection and I'm thinking to just get the blush. I ordered AI but it's okay to me as they are different formulas. Who knows though. I'll decide when I get AI lol

NaomiH

Honestly, I want to get something from this collection and I'm thinking to just get the blush. I ordered AI but it's okay to me as they are different formulas. Who knows though. I'll decide when I get AI lol
I have a feeling they'll be different enough in colour to make it seem like you didn't just buy 2 of the same blush as well.

NaomiH

We have few counters closeby too.The free standing MAC store is also close but that is the only stores within few counties. I dont think they got pedro collection though and I remember when AA launched there was a huge crowd there.
Mine didn't get Pedro either and it's about 40 minutes or so from my house provided I don't hit highway traffic. From work though the free standing store is a little over an hour.

veronikawithak

That's how I do it when I go in store. It's the best way to make sure you get everything IMO. Everyone always rushes to the testers and I step right past them to the MUAs standing by and hand them my list and tell them I'm gonna look around for a bit. Then I can relax and take my time. Even then I'm usually one of the first people out of the store because other people have to wait to get their stuff pulled for them now that they're all asking at once.

Vineetha

I have a feeling they'll be different enough in colour to make it seem like you didn't just buy 2 of the same blush as well.
Hopefully some swatches soon!!! Yeah we are all deducing from the pic and chances are they will be quite diff to justify getting both.
Also AI looks quite close to NARS lovejoy so I am okay with skipping that!
smiles.gif

NaomiH

That's how I do it when I go in store. It's the best way to make sure you get everything IMO. Everyone always rushes to the testers and I step right past them to the MUAs standing by and hand them my list and tell them I'm gonna look around for a bit. Then I can relax and take my time. Even then I'm usually one of the first people out of the store because other people have to wait to get their stuff pulled for them now that they're all asking at once.
I think this is what I'm going to do. I hope we get swatches and stuff soon so I can get a real concrete list going soon.

NaomiH

Hopefully some swatches soon!!! Yeah we are all deducing from the pic and chances are they will be quite diff to justify getting both.
Also AI looks quite close to NARS lovejoy so I am okay with skipping that!
smiles.gif
It does look similar to Lovejoy! I am so excited to start seeing swatches!