MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

ramarose

I think just FrankNFurter and Crazed Imagination for me still.. may need Sin too though.
Gah, the life of a lipstick addict.

kaitlynxo

Im still in awe over the pigment
love.gif

CabaretKitten

*sigh* I had already dismissed the palette, but the more I look at it the more I think it may jump into my cart! Seems to me the perm in it where Carbon, Blackberry and Crystal....do we know the real names of the other shades, or were the real names already on the color story? Thought I heard something about a Riff Raff.... (Sorry if it's been said and I missed it)

MissPrisssy

I can't wait for this to come out! It will probably be my biggest haul from a mac collection ever! I never buy pigments or nail polishes from Mac buy I need everything from this collection!

erine1881

*sigh* I had already dismissed the palette, but the more I look at it the more I think it may jump into my cart! Seems to me the perm in it where Carbon, Blackberry and Crystal....do we know the real names of the other shades, or were the real names already on the color story? Thought I heard something about a Riff Raff.... (Sorry if it's been said and I missed it)
Already on the colour story. Riff Raff is the name of the quad itself.