MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

ForeverJenn

9d2e845b_image.jpeg
So pretty! My type of color

MooseMoose

Did I totally miss the three pigment thing?? I want the green looking one as well as the red one. Hmmmm so two pigments, one lipstick, and a blush.

novocainedreams

Well this may not be my most expensive haul for fall(hah) since I just got the 3 blushes and 4 shadows fro AW(and I said I was getting nothing? Go figure. I am about neutrals lately.) However my list is still about the same...

Franknfurter lipstick
Sin L/S
CI blush
Sculpt and Shape powder
Pigment- not sure, I actually don't have any MAC ones, but I have TONS of others, so I guess I need to see a good swatch first.
Grease paint sticks- after seeing Erin's swatches I might actually want them.

NaomiH

Well this may not be my most expensive haul for fall(hah) since I just got the 3 blushes and 4 shadows fro AW(and I said I was getting nothing? Go figure. I am about neutrals lately.) However my list is still about the same...

Franknfurter lipstick
Sin L/S
CI blush
Sculpt and Shape powder
Pigment- not sure, I actually don't have any MAC ones, but I have TONS of others, so I guess I need to see a good swatch first.
Grease paint sticks- after seeing Erin's swatches I might actually want them.
I'm feeling the same about the pigment, I'm going to have to see some swatches before it's moved off my maybe list because I have so many pigments that for me to buy one it's going to have to be pretty special.

Monica

INTRODUCING:

M∙A∙C Rocky Horror Picture Show
Available online September 29, 2014
Available in store October 2, 2014 through October 30, 2014 (M∙A∙C STORES ONLY)
#MACROCKYHORROR

The Rocky Horror Picture Show kicks off the celebration of its 40th anniversary in wild style with an untamed M∙A∙Ccollaboration, featuring an outrageous collection of hues and products specially designed to recreate the looks of your favourite characters from the 1975 cult classic film. Transform yourself into a sex-swapping mad scientist, heroic newlywed, alien from Transylvania or even the time-warped Riff Raff, with an orgy of colour worthy of any midnight mayhem at The Frankenstein Place.

rocksteadybaby

INTRODUCING:

#MACROCKYHORROR

The Rocky Horror Picture Show kicks off the celebration of its 40th anniversary in wild style with an untamed M∙A∙Ccollaboration, featuring an outrageous collection of hues and products specially designed to recreate the looks of your favourite characters from the 1975 cult classic film. Transform yourself into a sex-swapping mad scientist, heroic newlywed, alien from Transylvania or even the time-warped Riff Raff, with an orgy of colour worthy of any midnight mayhem at The Frankenstein Place.

th_drool.gif

NaomiH

INTRODUCING:

#MACROCKYHORROR

Thanks for posting, Monika Rose!