MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

kaitlynxo

Well this may not be my most expensive haul for fall(hah) since I just got the 3 blushes and 4 shadows fro AW(and I said I was getting nothing? Go figure. I am about neutrals lately.) However my list is still about the same... Franknfurter lipstick Sin L/S CI blush Sculpt and Shape powder Pigment- not sure, I actually don't have any MAC ones, but I have TONS of others, so I guess I need to see a good swatch first. Grease paint sticks- after seeing Erin's swatches I might actually want them.
Woo same list

Wolverina

I'm sorry for being off topic but I just handed over my dog to my mother for two weeks so I can travel and I'm in an embarrassing puddle of tears already. I apologize for this completely not relevant share. I'm excited for Frank-N-Furter and I adore greasepaints. I also just shattered my Becca Nymph and Surf Baby Careblend beyond repair. I'm having a No Good, Very Bad day.
2c316fe9_image.jpeg

MooseMoose

I'm sorry for being off topic but I just handed over my dog to my mother for two weeks so I can travel and I'm in an embarrassing puddle of tears already. I apologize for this completely not relevant share. I'm excited for Frank-N-Furter and I adore greasepaints. I also just shattered my Becca Nymph and Surf Baby Careblend beyond repair. I'm having a No Good, Very Bad day.
2c316fe9_image.jpeg
My heart is with you! I haven't had to leave my baby yet, he's a very sweet and attached mini dachshund, but I may have to soon, and the thought is killing me. Feel better :support:

Dolly Snow

2c316fe9_image.jpeg
Hope ypur day gets better. That must have been tough. Have a blast on your trip :hug:

Wolverina

My heart is with you! I haven't had to leave my baby yet, he's a very sweet and attached mini dachshund, but I may have to soon, and the thought is killing me. Feel better :support:
Thank you! It's so ridiculously hard. I don't have children and I just went through a big break up so he is my main emotional support. I feel like an emotional teenager- thank goodness my Vicar of Dibley DVDs arrives today to calm me

DarylandCarole

[COLOR=282828]INTRODUCING:[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]M∙A∙C Rocky Horror Picture Show[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]Available online September 29, 2014[/COLOR] [COLOR=282828]Available[/COLOR][COLOR=000000] in store[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]October 2, 2014 through October 30, 2014 (M∙A∙C STORES ONLY)[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]#MACROCKYHORROR[/COLOR] The Rocky Horror Picture Show kicks off the celebration of its 40th anniversary in wild style with an untamed M∙A∙Ccollaboration, featuring an outrageous collection of hues and products specially designed to recreate the looks of your favourite characters from the 1975 cult classic film. Transform yourself into a sex-swapping mad scientist, heroic newlywed, alien from Transylvania or even the time-warped Riff Raff, with an orgy of colour worthy of any midnight mayhem at The Frankenstein Place.  
I'm thinking Franknfurter, the Black 3D glitter, the red pigment, and maybe the blush. What happened to the raspberry lippie with wn Deep Love? I assume it's one of the ones that look red to me?

MooseMoose

Thank you! It's so ridiculously hard. I don't have children and I just went through a big break up so he is my main emotional support. I feel like an emotional teenager- thank goodness my Vicar of Dibley DVDs arrives today to calm me
Oh no :( I'm going through the same damn thing, breakup and all. Dogs are so amazing and receptive to our emotions, I hope this week and the next go by quickly for you so you can be with him soon! Sending lots of good thoughts and hugs your way, I'm so sorry you're going through this :(

DarylandCarole

2c316fe9_image.jpeg
That would be very hard! My cats are my babies. I miss them if I'm gone for very long AND I feel so guilty.