MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

OctoberViolet

What do you guys think the packaging will look like??
Loves this!
eyelove.gif

MissPrisssy

RHPS is one of my favorite movies of all time! If they mess this up like they did Maleficent I'll be sooooooooo pissed.

Melrose

I'm already having dreams about this collection! This morning my husband asks me in a snappy tone "so who's Brad?" I of course replied "huh?" Hubs: "yeah, I heard you talking about Brad and Janet in your sleep. Who is he?" Me: "Oh, I was dreaming of the lipsticks in the RHPS collection!" Hubs: "yeah, I guess that makes sense. You were saying something about Rocky too." Lol, it's gonna be a long wait til October.

NaomiH

I'm already having dreams about this collection! This morning my husband asks me in a snappy tone "so who's Brad?" I of course replied "huh?" Hubs: "yeah, I heard you talking about Brad and Janet in your sleep. Who is he?" Me: "Oh, I was dreaming of the lipsticks in the RHPS collection!" Hubs: "yeah, I guess that makes sense. You were saying something about Rocky too." Lol, it's gonna be a long wait til October.
OMG!!
th_roll1.gif

MACina

girlhaha.gif

MandyVanHook

girlhaha.gif

Dolly Snow

:haha:

Latest posts