MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Vandekamp

I am sooo excited about this collection. I will be stalking this release!!
rasta.gif
Hello.......
cheerleader.gif

ramarose

I got FrankNFurter!
"You may be manipulative and stubborn, but you have a vision, and you won't let anything get in the way of fulfilling that vision"
The vision is a RHPS and Matte Lip Haul all in the same week, and I won't let anything get in my way.

HappyHippy

Quote:Originally Posted by NaomiH

I'm so smurfing excited for this collection!
winks.gif

It should be: "I'm so smurfing for this collection!". Smurf replaces exited. I had casettes of the Smurfs and when I was totally done with them my little brother got into it. Now I can't stand them anymore. Still think that a MAC Smurf collection would sell though. And I am Magenta. I hope it is because I love, love, love leather.

NaomiH

Quote:Originally Posted by NaomiH

I'm so smurfing excited for this collection!
winks.gif

It should be: "I'm so smurfing for this collection!". Smurf replaces exited. I had casettes of the Smurfs and when I was totally done with them my little brother got into it. Now I can't stand them anymore. Still think that a MAC Smurf collection would sell though. And I am Magenta. I hope it is because I love, love, love leather.
"Smurfing" in my case took the place of "fucking". I figured it made more sense to sub that instead of "excited". :) I used to watch it with my brother all the time and still like the cartoon, but dislike the movies.

Latest posts