MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Vandekamp

I'm still excited for this collection and think that FNF is not going to be as bright as how it looked in T's swatches. I'm still grabbing it and the other lippies along with the blush and probably the palette. :)
I hear you girl. Must buy all the lippies!!!!!!

NaomiH

Right?! I love VG1 and anything similar is most welcome in my stash. I've just decided to switch Sin for FnF.. I've ordered 5 purples/vamps from the Inglot Berry collection yesterday so I really need to stop myself. :lol: I can get it anytime anyway.
VG1 is one of my all time favorites. I wanted to B2M for Sin the other day but both counters in the mail I was in were out so I'm just going to grab it in the fancy packaging. I'm really looking forward to seeing which way FNF is going to go once I get it. I hadn't heard of the Berry collection and I think it's best if I do not Google right now. :haha:

Corally

]VG1 is one of my all time favorites. I wanted to B2M for Sin the other day but both counters in the mail I was in were out so I'm just going to grab it in the fancy packaging. I'm really looking forward to seeing which way FNF is going to go once I get it. I hadn't heard of the Berry collection and I think it's best if I do not Google right now. :haha:
Let me help you. :devil:

Asphyxia

I really hope so too. You know, I was talking about Oblivion but I forgot about Kinky from Kinky Boots. So my question is which one? I can only afford to get one or the other.
I was going to get FnF and Oblivion, but I'm with you, I can only afford one. I'm picking FnF because I think it will work better with my skin tone. I was hoping FnF would be better than Mac Heaux. I only have one Heaux and I'm afraid of using her up hehe. I would get the color that speaks to you. Oblivion is pretty. I can tell it has baby sparkles in it. It will be like ruby slippers for the lips. *sigh*

Mizani

I was going to get FnF and Oblivion, but I'm with you, I can only afford one. I'm picking FnF because I think it will work better with my skin tone. I was hoping FnF would be better than Mac Heaux. I only have one Heaux and I'm afraid of using her up hehe. I would get the color that speaks to you. Oblivion is pretty. I can tell it has baby sparkles in it. It will be like ruby slippers for the lips. *sigh*
I don' t know what I expected FnF to look like but most definitely different than T's swatch!
lol.gif

Perhaps an even deeper version of Heaux which I too love.

MAC dumping all these collections so close together has really made it hard to budget when a color sneaks up on you. Ahh decisions, decisions.

Vandekamp

I don' t know what I expected FnF to look like but most definitely different than T's swatch!  :lol: Perhaps an even deeper version of Heaux which I too love.  MAC dumping all these collections so close together has really made it hard to budget when a color sneaks up on you.  Ahh decisions, decisions. 
There have been too many collections in recent months. They are all starting to run together.

Mizani

I'd go with Oblivion just because Kinky is more similar to other reds that have launched recently
Thanks for the input, ladies. I am actually back to leaning more towards Kinky because of InTheMACMood's description of vividness.
blush-anim-cl.gif

rinacee

Okay what would you lovely people do? Buy one RHPS lipstick plus CI and then be able to buy the Vice 3 palette from Urban Decay, or buy FnF, Oblivion, and Crazed Imagination? I am just so torn, but I want to make a decision by tonight since Ulta is doing 2x the points through today! Ahhh! FnF looks so dupable buuuut FRANK-N-FURTER.

Dolly Snow

Okay what would you lovely people do? Buy one RHPS lipstick plus CI and then be able to buy the Vice 3 palette from Urban Decay, or buy FnF, Oblivion, and Crazed Imagination? I am just so torn, but I want to make a decision by tonight since Ulta is doing 2x the points through today! Ahhh! FnF looks so dupable buuuut FRANK-N-FURTER.
First option! Lol

Latest posts