MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Dolly Snow

Well flippin pickles! MAC is on crack...
censored.gif
Stalking is worth it though lol

Mizani

Aw! Sorry to hear
th_cheerup.gif

I'm in the weirdest position because my electric plug is far away from my bed so I have to be able to reach it and charge my computer while at the same time using my computer. The struggle is real.
YES!

Hot Patootie bless OUR souls!
ohboy.gif

beautycool

Is it a bad thing? I know most are probably annoyed to see me. Funny thing is, I usually buy all items in store, except for collections like this online only. So stalking for collections, isn't for me. I text a few specktra buddies when it goes live, then I sleep. I am usually up really late. I care for my mother who has health difficulties. She takes meds at all hours of the night and day. I nap sometimes. I've always been a night owl. I hate the sun :lol:
Your not annoying chik Love ya just try n nap when u can Hun

BeautyFan55

It was a page, that let you add items to cart, but in order to get the items to buy. You had to wait on a screen, for however long till they added it to cart for you. for some it was 2 hours worth of a wait. 
That's some shady BS, MAC is a little full of itself. I'm sure some waited only to be told the items were OOS.

DarylandCarole

Are we SURE this is launching today? Monday morning launches are rare for MAC. The Brooke stuff was online for more than a day before it went on sale, wasn't it?

ginski

That's so interesting -- I would have thought that the launch was electronically automated or something, but not I'm envisioning some IT webmaster guy pressing a button at his whimsy!  :type:
I'm ready to go all ninja on whomever this "dude" is. RELEASE THE MACken!

Dolly Snow

That's so interesting -- I would have thought that the launch was electronically automated or something, but not I'm envisioning some IT webmaster guy pressing a button at his whimsy!
type.gif
I would have thought so too.
But no, MAC is a brat lol and releases collections whenever.
I ordered from a collection, I forget which at 3:57 am lol

nanluvsbutee

I would have thought so too.
But no, MAC is a brat lol and releases collections whenever.
I ordered from a collection, I forget which at 3:57 am lol
ugh...that's horrible! Off with their heads! Well, I'm supposed to be getting ready for the office, but me thinks I shall be a wee bit late...
girlhaha.gif

BeautyFan55

I would have thought so too. But no, MAC is a brat lol and releases collections whenever. I ordered from a collection, I forget which at 3:57 am lol 
That's so interesting -- I would have thought that the launch was electronically automated or something, but not I'm envisioning some IT webmaster guy pressing a button at his whimsy!  :type:
MAC probably pulls the launch times out of a hat or something.

Latest posts