MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Sweetyellow

With whatever those moms that can lift cars off their babies have haha
LMAO Thank you I really needed to laugh
th_roll1.gif

Gelli Fied

I just reheated some old Mexican food for breakfast :D
It's good to know I didn't miss anything

Don't think that time warp I asked for worked, though...

novocainedreams

Not sure I can stay up much longer, my eyes are killing me...this may not be worth it, lol. I'll be even more pissed if it doesn't sell out, like Simpson.

Mizani

Seriously getting pissed now. I can't eat breakfast, can't change positions because I gotta keep my computer charged and the outlet is too far away, can't use the bathroom, and I'm sitting here refreshing. I haven't even been up all night so I don't know how you all-nighters are dealing.
getyou.gif
Girl, you gotta take a bathroom break!

ChicaBoo

I'm just sitting here waiting to buy one damned blush.
bangdesk.gif

I wish I could at least think of something else to buy to keep that blush from being lonely in the box. I'd buy up the lippies in a minute if I could still wear red. Unfortunately, I'd look like this:

NaomiH

bangdesk.gif

I wish I could at least think of something else to buy to keep that blush from being lonely in the box. I'd buy up the lippies in a minute if I could still wear red. Unfortunately, I'd look like this:

Oh I LOVE that movie!

NaomiH

Seriously getting pissed now. I can't eat breakfast, can't change positions because I gotta keep my computer charged and the outlet is too far away, can't use the bathroom, and I'm sitting here refreshing. I haven't even been up all night so I don't know how you all-nighters are dealing.
getyou.gif
Girl, please go to the bathroom!

allthingsglam

I'm just sitting here waiting to buy one damned blush.:bang: I wish I could at least think of something else to buy to keep that blush from being lonely in the box. I'd buy up the lippies in a minute if I could still wear red. Unfortunately, I'd look like this:
O my

Dolly Snow

bangdesk.gif

LOVE that movie!

Latest posts