MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Mizani

Ive said it once and Ill say it 498053485 more times; MAC CS people are idiots!! I had to drop my little one off at school so I called MAC to see if the collection has launched. I had one who told me, "Its NOT coming out today- FOR SURE!" The other one tells me its for sure coming out, but wouldnt tell me if it had launched while I was away from my computers...As much as it sucks to wait up all night, Im SOOOOOOOOOOO sick of thier damn attitudes with customers!! WTH??
Triflin!

Sweetyellow

Just made breakfast after delaying it for most of the morning and now I'm watching Revolutionary Road with Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet!

Edit - I just noticed Kate's red lipstick and automatically thought of Strange Journey and this silly collection. UGH WHY MAC!!!!

Girlybeautyxo

All those poor souls that stayed up all night.
NeedCoffee.gif

Kaipie20

Ive said it once and Ill say it 498053485 more times; MAC CS people are idiots!! I had to drop my little one off at school so I called MAC to see if the collection has launched. I had one who told me, "Its NOT coming out today- FOR SURE!" The other one tells me its for sure coming out, but wouldnt tell me if it had launched while I was away from my computers...As much as it sucks to wait up all night, Im SOOOOOOOOOOO sick of thier damn attitudes with customers!! WTH??
yea it's like how doesn't anyone know I would like if they at least gave a window bcuz it's people all over the place n different time zones but they know and they don't care well still go crazy! Shame

Mizani

yea it's like how doesn't anyone know I would like if they at least gave a window bcuz it's people all over the place n different time zones but they know and they don't care well still go crazy! Shame
LOL, it is like when you are expecting the repair man and they say they will be here sometime between 9am and next week.

KEvers

Sleep is taking over me and I am tired of just sitting here. LOL!
I know...take a walk maybe? I have more energy now that Ive gotten up and moved around some. Try a quick change of view. I feel like a new person. Im still a pissed person though! ;)

Kaipie20

me too I had my alarm set off to go on every hour but my allergies have been so wacked out I couldn't sleep even if I tried :sleepy:
I feel u I'm cramping like a maniac but didn't even take anything I really needed 2 cuz it'll knock me out so I'm n pain with no makeup ! They're trying it I have a free day I was trying 2 knock out my order and get some sleep

Latest posts