MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Adee

I
I keep refreshing the RHPS lipstick page and sometimes it totally fakes me out and the "add to bag" button pops up instead of "COMING SOON". Ughhhhh! Is this happening to anyone else? My heart skips a beat and I'm like OH MAI GAWD IT IS TIME and then it switches back to coming soon and I die a little inside.
I'm having the same issue!!! So frustrating! I sincerely wanna throw my phone when that happens. Lol

lipstickology

ugh I wish they would stop telling people to "just check periodically throughout the day," they know it's not as simple as that. If I could just leisurely check in a couple hours from now with the confidence that they'd have enough product for everyone to get some, I would. But we ALL know that's not the reality of a MAC l/e release. Just ugh.

KEvers

Well, I just did what I should have done last night when I had the chance- I just pre-ordered everything I wanted!! My card was already charged and I can relax now! (I still have to stalk for a gift for my friend.) The pigments were all sold out, but the major stuff is already DONE!!

rinacee

Well, I just did what I should have done last night when I had the chance- I just pre-ordered everything I wanted!! My card was already charged and I can relax now! (I still have to stalk for a gift for my friend.) The pigments were all sold out, but the major stuff is already DONE!!
I wish I had a MAC store close by to do that :(

katieanne

how did you do that!

Kaipie20

how did u pre order though?

vanessas82

I keep refreshing the RHPS lipstick page and sometimes it totally fakes me out and the "add to bag" button pops up instead of "COMING SOON". Ughhhhh! Is this happening to anyone else? My heart skips a beat and I'm like OH MAI GAWD IT IS TIME and then it switches back to coming soon and I die a little inside.
LOL I literally LOL'd reading this!!

internetchick

It seems to not only depend on the store, but who you talk to at the store. I have had one person not let me put anything aside, while someone else is fine with it.

rinacee

Nothing yet I see, off I go with my day. This is how mac treat us when we're willingly giving away our money.
001_unsure.gif
Yep

Latest posts