MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Subparbrina

Some people on instagram are saying it could still launch today...blind optimism?? Mac wouldn't actually launch that much earlier than an announced time, right?

Sweetyellow

So the hubs just sends me this email at work (we teach at the same school): "I love you very, very much; however, I can't keep worrying about this collection. At 3:30, (end of school day) I am pretty much finished trying to get it. Sorry! Blame MAC!" Aww, I don't have the heart to tell him the news about their tweet after he stayed up all night. He even offered to book me a hotel reservation for the closest city with a freestanding store so I could drive up on Wednesday night and be at the store bright and early Thursday. WTH happened with this collection???
Your husband is extremely sweet. I hope my future husband is as caring and thoughtful.

Lali

So Next till stop working....and it launches tomorrow now? Lol
What did I miss?
blonde.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

I am now at the point of, I'm going to bed tonight, I am not getting up early, and if I miss it, I just miss it. I am not putting my life on hold for this collection again.

lippieluv2013

Thanks girl! I told him I couldn't go to San Antonio without my #1 makeup buddy...HIM. Seriously, he's like the male Dolly Snow, lol. Total enabler, he even talked me into getting the gravitas palette.
Okay, I need him to give my BF lessons. He totally does not get it. Famous line: more lipstick? He doesn't discourage me but he certainly does not encourage and stalking? Forget about it.

Sweetyellow

I'm sleeping tonight. I really don't care anymore. If I miss it, I missed it. Who cares. I don't even need anymore red lipsticks. There will always be a similar color in a future collection. That packaging though....

I'm so pissed.

BeautyFan55

If it weren't for Bad Fairy I'd throw in the towel. But I have waited for three years for MAC to re-release that polish. I am not giving up. Maybe MAC will also re-release Metal Rock MSF in the near future......
santa.gif

Latest posts