MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Abrilita02

Here is a step by step tutorial on how i posted the gif. I'm on an iPad, but NOT using the mobile version of Specktra. Step one. Find your gif in google images (it will look like a photo, but once you click on it it will be a gif).
Step 2: click/touch the link that says "ciew image" and another page should pop up that only has the gif on it. (highlight and copy the url).
Step 3: Post a reply in specktra, and click on the photo icon. There should be an option to post a url link that is asked in the popup box. Paste the Url in this box.
Last Steps: these two pics are what you should see after pasting your url link.

Spectacular

Geez, I was interested in this collection but haven't been feeling good and figured I'd get what I could if anything was even left. Just popped into MAC and was surprised to find everything 'Coming Soon'.

MAC is really on some kind of strange trip lately.

Simpsons doesn't sell out for days. Nasty Gal is a whisper in the shadows and now this one..

Mizani

Geez, I was interested in this collection but haven't been feeling good and figured I'd get what I could if anything was even left. Just popped into MAC and was surprised to find everything 'Coming Soon'.

MAC is really on some kind of strange trip lately.

Simpsons doesn't sell out for days. Nasty Gal is a whisper in the shadows and now this one..
LOL @ Whisper in the shadows. That's being kind!

ginski

I'm probably setting an alarm for 8est, so 5am my time. I can't do another full night, I have a pounding headache from lack of sleep.
that's what happened to me this morning. Thank god we're on est! Otherwise I'd be a biotch tomorrow at work. Not pretty at all lol!

kaitlynxo

What a STRANGE JOURNEY this has been, approaching the RHPS collection! Seems as if this collection has been cast in OBLIVION! What a SIN! MAC, im sure sic & tired of your RIFF RAFF! Get it together! My CRAZED IMAGINATION is getting the best of meeeee!!! lol thats alll ive got today ladies! xoxox
th_roll1.gif
This is great.

jackiegeee

eff that noise. I'll just wake up with the hubby at 6:15est. If it doesn't work out whatever.
That would be fine if I didn't care about this collection, but this is the one I've been looking forward to the most. It's supposed to be my biggest haul of the year. I'll be really sad if I miss it.

Howards End

Nice to here MAC is sending Melrose another palette. For a long time I've been paranoid about making sure I'm home when my UPS packages are scheduled to arrive. I have a storm door where they could easily hide packages between it and the actual door but UPS always just tosses packages on my stoop in full view of passers by. Meanwhile Karen's probably at a Purina convention

ginski

That would be fine if I didn't care about this collection, but this is the one I've been looking forward to the most. It's supposed to be my biggest haul of the year. I'll be really sad if I miss it.
I was so excited, wanted a big haul, but I'm just left cold. Whether it's due to its unoriginal colors or this crappy delay I can't say. I was sad about this overall, maybe because I expected something epic for this iconic, amazing, fave movie of mine.

MissKate126

I was so excited, wanted a big haul, but I'm just left cold. Whether it's due to its unoriginal colors or this crappy delay I can't say. I was sad about this overall, maybe because I expected something epic for this iconic, amazing, fave movie of mine.
I'm still excited, and really want my blush and lippies but this delayed launch has put me in a crap mood.

Latest posts