MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

bellanovellas

Happy Birthday Honi!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Mizani

Why do you keep looking into this crystal ball? You know something we don't? Spill! SPILL!!
lol.gif

And Happy Birthday, Honi! We've never really interacted before but I will ALWAYS remember being excited this time last year cause you had a first look video of TALK THAT TALK!
th_kiss.gif

I will probably be posting here intermediately throughout the night. Hope I don't get too behind on comments.

singer82

Happy Birthday Honi! Hope you had a fantastic day Ahhhhh I'm wanting FnF now. Do I really need another matte red?!

Honi

Aww guys you are all too sweet! Love this community <3
heart2.gif
love.gif

Ahhhhh I'm wanting FnF now. Do I really need another matte red?! My day has just begun, it is almost 8 in the morning in Denmark! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Mizani And Happy Birthday, Honi! We've never really interacted before but I will ALWAYS remember being excited this time last year cause you had a first look video of TALK THAT TALK!
th_kiss.gif
Thank you love, I was probably equally excited :D
kissy.gif

Mizani

I got a bit of sleep earlier this evening after I got home from work, so I could stay up for a bit or go to sleep -- either way. I'm trying to determine the likelihood of MAC even releasing the collection between now and 5:00am...???

Does that happen often? I realize this has not been a "typical" release -- and I'm a bit surprised they missed yet another midnight release (which would of suited the collection well). Sigh...what to do, what to do...

SOS.gif
There for awhile, MAC was REALLY bad about releasing collections in the middle of the night, hence why people got conditioned to have to stalk starting in the wee hours of the morning just to play it safe. Here of late, however, they've been good about not releasing anything at least before 6-7am Eastern time.

HOWEVER, when it comes to big name, highly sought after collections, people don't want to take any risks so they are willing to start out early with the stalking just in case. :)

Mizani

Aww guys you are all too sweet! Love this community <3
heart2.gif
love.gif

My day has just begun, it is almost 8 in the morning in Denmark! :)

Thank you love, I was probably equally excited :D
kissy.gif
You are welcome. I remember the board was all aflutter!
heart.gif

itsmeg

I wonder how long before the sculpt and shape compact will sell out? That is all I want from this collection!

novocainedreams

*sigh* I can't stalk again, I am too tired from the last couple days of lack of sleep and I have to be up tomorrow. So mad, MAC is ridiculous.
censored.gif
Might try to wake up in a few hours.
th_yawn.gif
Have fun everyone!

erine1881

It says on the MAC site that they ARE approved for the waterline, Erin. :) Just wanted to make sure people who are interested in the greasepaint sticks know that.
It says in the update book that they are NOT, Mandy. I'm not just pulling info out of my ass you know. :wink:

Latest posts