MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

lipstickology

My stupid phone keeps trying to default to the MAC Canadian site and I don't know why! I keep going down to the country chooser and choosing U.S., but it'll go back and put me in Canada the second I sign in. This better happen before work so I can use my computer, I don't try my damn phone!

daphnejacoba

My stupid phone keeps trying to default to the MAC Canadian site and I don't know why! I keep going down to the country chooser and choosing U.S., but it'll go back and put me in Canada the second I sign in. This better happen before work so I can use my computer, I don't try my damn phone!
Clear out all the cookies/history/whatnot. This happened to me before, too.

ginski

I keep hitting my snooze button. For almost 2 hrs now lol! 9am would be nice, then I could work out and get ready for my long day

BriarRose

I really need this to be 9am so I can get an hour and a half of sleep at least before I have to attend an event. The last two days I'm running on empty and I can't keep doing this!

rinacee

I really need this to be 9am so I can get an hour and a half of sleep at least before I have to attend an event. The last two days I'm running on empty and I can't keep doing this!
I've been the same way :/ no sleep but always busy. It runs you ragged :( Hoping for 9 for all of our sakes.

slowlikehoney

I didn't know I wanted the blush until right now and I didn't budget for it.
fool.gif
Since this is my first time purchasing from a LE collection, would the blush be something that would sell out quickly?

beautycool

Would anyone be able to send me a text when this goes live? I'm in the UK though, and I'm about to start work!
I'm in the uk Hun x would u like me to text u I'm stalking and at home now Just had to nip to shops but I'm back now chik X pm me if u can

Sweetyellow

I've decided in the last few minutes that I'm going to add the nail polish and another lipstick to my shopping cart. I'm gonna make this purchase worthwhile for myself.

Latest posts