MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

nanluvsbutee

th_yawn.gif

Gelli Fied

If Mac is like this too frequently I might have to go back to being a Sephora hag.
You're probably going to want to start thinking about that one....
whistle.gif

I don't know how to read the ticker viewer--but I see a number of things that were added yesterday at 1:30 ish PM and have 0 sales yet....sounds like it might be our collection!

KiraAR

If Mac is like this too frequently I might have to go back to being a Sephora hag.
Sephora ain't worth it. If you make VIB Rouge and then actually use the free shipping you earned, they'll ban you permanently from the online site. Yeah, I'm banned.

MandyVanHook

But when I open that black box... it will all be worth it... for a few days and by then MAC will already have another collection and the cycle continues. lol

Gelli Fied

Sephora ain't worth it. If you make VIB Rouge and then actually use the free shipping you earned, they'll ban you permanently from the online site. Yeah, I'm banned.
Woah.. that's ridiculous! I order from Sephora less these days (in store or online) because I'm kind of fed up at that tier system of rewards. I love them, but I don't love them that much, and I like to use other brands, too!

Latest posts