MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

CiaoBellaa

I can't have one in here either! This sucks
angry.gif
gonna try to sneak on my phone as much as I can
lol.gif
Mine is a meditation class
girlhaha.gif
so theres nooo way I could disguise a phone. Good luck! Sit in the back
sneaky.gif

eccentric

It's not dumb at all! It's actually a smart thing to do. To buy the thing you need and want. But are you 100% you'll not want FnF later on?
Thank youuuuuu. But shoot, now I'm not sure, maybe I should just snag both for the sake of it! haha

honey on boost

I don't know why people bother asking the chat.. it's been proven with every collection for years that they don't know what they are talking about.

Gelli Fied

Soooo...

Those NYX wicked lippies. Is anyone getting any?
th_LMAO.gif
Those greens (and purple, and blue, and steel grey!) are catching my eye, but I know I would wear this RHPS collection more often... you know, if it ever got here.

Tarabotti

I'm convinced that MAC is performing some sort of psychological experiment-how long can we make our customers wait for a LE collection before they turn on us?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
People will probably end up ordering more than they initially planned to reward themselves for waiting so long.

I don't know why people bother asking the chat.. it's been proven with every collection for years that they don't know what they are talking about.
True.

stirfryedshana

Soooo...

Those NYX wicked lippies. Is anyone getting any?
th_LMAO.gif
Those greens (and purple, and blue, and steel grey!) are catching my eye, but I know I would wear this RHPS collection more often... you know, if it ever got here.
I like the gold one, might get it at some point.

SRenee12

shana: Hi, is the rocky horror collection definitely coming out before noon? Dianna: Hi Shana. As artists, we do not get an exact time. You are welcome to keep checking the site and/or MAC's social media. shana: Mac's twitter said it would be up by noon today since it wasn't up yesterday Dianna: Then keep checking the site if you want! WOW.
So rude! She better fix that attitude. It's gonna be a long day. Get a coffee & regroup hunny!

Heidi K

You guys.
I had to take a test at 8:30.
I thought for sure I would miss it.
That's the fastest I've ever taken a test in my life.

Latest posts