MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

honey on boost

I agree, although then they shouldn't give out any info on that at all, and not conflicting answers that only confuse customers.
I agree, I think they are trying to help but it winds up causing confusion when everyone is posting their chats with different info. The should have a disclaimer saying they are only there to provide makeup assistance when you start a chat.

Girlybeautyxo

Imagine if there is a waiting room on top of all this
SOS.gif
censored.gif
th_WeAreDoomed.png

ramarose

If it doesn't launch by 12 EST... I don't even know. I hate misleading information. If you're not sure you can make a deadline, don't set one damn it!!

RupaulManiac

Some possible bad news. I made a call to the customer service people, and she said they're waiting for an update from corporate office and all they know is it's been delayed. I asked if it would be out before noon and she said nothing is confirmed but she highly doubts it'll be up by noon.

lippieluv2013

Some possible bad news. I made a call to the customer service people, and she said they're waiting for an update from corporate office and all they know is it's been delayed. I asked if it would be out before noon and she said nothing is confirmed but she highly doubts it'll be up by noon.
Really MAC? This is just pure torture.

stirfryedshana

I hate them all.

Subparbrina

whoadangjamie

They seriously shouldn't have posted that tweet then.

crystalis007

Noooooo!

This is crazy...I'm living my life in segments…
10:01-10:14-take quick shower and brush teeth
10:16-10:29-moisturize face, apply eye cream, minimal makeup (apply Mac lipstick and talk trash to the tube asking questions like why can’t you do anything right?)
10:31-10:44-make ANOTHER pot of coffee, make myself some yogurt and fruit and run back to laptop with my bowl…
10:46-thinking if this damn collection isn’t up by noon EST I am going to go mental. Friend texts “is it up yet?” and I growl at my phone. I’m not able to answer back yet without going on a tirade/rant.

NaomiH

Latest posts