MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

singer82

Set my alarm for 5am... Didn't even hear it lol. But its STILL not up. There's no way I was going to loose sleep a second day. It's 10 am here now. Contimplating on going back to sleep or stalking again with you all. I'm so very sorry to those who stayed up all night again. I've def been there. :hug:

MandyVanHook

If they are still trying to resolve stock issues then they should've issued more than just that cheeky tweet....seriously maybe if you let people know how long its gonna take, they'll be more forgiving.
Exactly. Then I wouldn't feel like I'm being strung around and my poor husband is stalking for me, and I told him at noon to just stop stalking, but he said he wouldn't give up on it.

rocksteadybaby

rofl.gif
Exactly!!

KEvers

Fool me once, shame on me...fool me twice... This is just bad business! Like always, MAC embarrasses themselves!
getyou.gif

liquidsirenhoney

Ugh and my mac counter won't be sling this collection, how can I get a hold of it other than taking a day off and driving an hour and a half.....MAC not cool.

Adee

I wonder if the in store launch will be pushed back as well?? :unsure:
They almost never delay in store launches. But the are notorious for online launch delays. Once they even delayed an online launch until they launched in store and online at the same time! It's ridiculous...