MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

OctoberViolet

To get the blush or not?!?!
Get it!
poke.gif

itsmeg

some accounts on Instagram are saying MAC is out of stock of FnF or that they sold out already? I guess they got this info when they called?? is this true? I know on the site it says coming soon, so not really sure.

CiaoBellaa

I knew sin was permanent but I want all the lippies just as a collector since I love RHPS, but that's me I debated buying it but decided why not have it with the le packaging.
Yeah, I bought Pure Zen from the Marilyn collection for the same reason. Sometimes you just gotta get it for the packaging
cheerleader.gif

sungelly87

some accounts on Instagram are saying MAC is out of stock of FnF or that they sold out already? I guess they got this info when they called?? is this true? I know on the site it says coming soon, so not really sure.
it's been coming soon since the beginning. Most of us were here from the beginning.

Gelli Fied

They can't access the stock yet--maybe because there's not enough. It hasn't even gone live, it can't sell out before!

beautycool

Woops I went back and ordered the sculpt duo on the joint account card a big whoops I been debating getting it and it only works out to 20.00 uk pounds Hubby can't grudge me on 20.00 !!!!! Only 20 Lmaoha ha ha X