MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

rocksteadybaby

Wow even the sculpt/shape duo is gone!
blink.gif
What??

coachkitten

I have to go into a work meeting. Ugh! I pray that I can get FnF!! No one will know if I have my phone in my lap and stare at the floor will they!?!

Dolly Snow

Also I went back and read through all the pages, I wanted to say thank to those who were worried about me and getting my stuff.

ARmakeupjunkie

Whatever the issue may be, it would have just been easier to put FNF up and let is sale as a backorder item then it shipped when it was available. Having to wait all day, two days in a row, and maybe a third day if it's not up soon, is a little crazy, for just a lipstick. There are days I hate MAC and today is one of those days.

jackiegeee

Wow!

I was feeling kind of silly for jumping on as many products as I did, but with everything selling out I am glad I didn't hesitate.
Me too! I was like "oh, the nail polish and pigment will stick around... but just in case..." and then BAM they were gone like 10 minutes after I ordered.

coachkitten

Internetchick - where in the PNW are you from if you don't mind me asking. I'm just outside of Seattle. Good to see another PNW girl on here. :)

LiliV

Me too! I was like "oh, the nail polish and pigment will stick around... but just in case..." and then BAM they were gone like 10 minutes after I ordered.
I felt the same, as much as I was insane over Bad Fairy and knew it would eventually sell out I initially wasn't planning to hardcore stalk bc I thought I would have like a day or 2 to catch it. So glad I stalked!