MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

elegant-one

This feels like a really good orgasm!
lol.gif
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! died!
rofl.gif
I laughed reallllllllllllllllly loud when I read this
tong.gif

Sweetyellow

It's sold-out already?
thud.gif
I seriously just placed my order and went to the bathroom. This has to be some record? I don't think that was even 10 minutes, no?

Jill1228

I got that shit in the nick of time. Glad I decided NOT to go straight to the gym Now going to get dressed and head there for Zumba

Asphyxia

OMG y'all. I had to order FnF on my phone. You'd think an axe murderer was chasing me. My hands were shaking and my heart was pounding so fast. I got a confirmation. Let's just hope it ships.

CharlieKelly

I got everything I needed!!! I hope everyone got their stuff!!! I did, now to wait for shipping confirmation. Sigh... this release had me like

Cake Face

what really sucks is not I am no longer working close to a mac store, only counter. So I'll be sol for the store launch.

stirfryedshana

OMG y'all. I had to order FnF on my phone. You'd think an axe murderer was chasing me. My hands were shaking and my heart was pounding so fast. I got a confirmation. Let's just hope it ships.
That was me when the collection first came up lol...I had finally given up and decided to take a nap and I woke up to my friend calling me over and over trying to wake me up...got on my phone and ordered that shit as fast as possible while freaking out the entire time lol.

BeautyFan55

Honestly I cannot understand for the life of me why MAC continues to do this launch after launch, year after year ,they KNOW the demand is out there ... People are basically throwing their money at them.  Puzzled.
Low stock makes MAC collections feel more exclusive. It's what makes people rush and buy product, because it may not be around. Lots of people buy for collection purposes too. Given enough time shoppers will think, look for swatches and narrow the lists. MAC relies on impulse purchasers like me.

mac_aiken

Now I remember why I hate stalking. I am too old for this. I did get what I want though. Final list: FNF Oblivion The sculpting powder The pigment VGA Riri 2 l/g

Jill1228

what really sucks is not I am no longer working close to a mac store, only counter. So I'll be sol for the store launch.
We don't even have a MAC store in my state. I'll be putting all the Chicago and Minneapolis locations on speed dial (the closest ones)

singer82

Oooo love sugarpill! Have almost all their palettes plus all the pigments. Think I'm just missing the silver. So glad I saw this or I would have not even known.
The Sparkle Baby palette (and singles of it).  I guess it has been available at IMATS, but I've never been to one.  There's also a LE pigment coming out.
Thanks girl!
Yay!!! :cheer:
Thank you so much beautiful!
Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get your stuff! :pompom: Thank you. :kiss:
Yay! Thank you so much!
HOORAH!! I'm glad that MAC Canada came through for you!!! :nanas:
No :( I refreshed before i went to work wasn't up yet. So I hop on here and couldn't keep up with the pages then saw it was up. By the time I saw it it was gone lol. Think I went to the page literaly mins after it was sold out. I have like 8-9 reds so I'm ok lol So glad you got your goodies too love. I didn't know you were having troubles. I was kinda skipping around on the pages. The pages just went too fast haha
You didn't get FnF :(