MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

lyssa123

I hope everyone got all, or at least most of what they wanted! I really, really, really hope their next big launch is a little more organized..

MelroseLuvsMkup

Oh my goodness! What a freakin day. Thank you to the specktra team who shared when the items came up. The first order I happened to be on my lunch, just when I was about to clear my table I decided to check specktra; and I see go go go, and so I went. Second time I just happened to refresh my mac page and fnf said add to bag. I was even in disbelief, but I reacted quickly and added to bag. At check out tho was hell, it kept telling me serve is down or something along that line but I got it finally. Thank you so much I so love you guys! Final list: FrankNFurter Strange Journey Oblivion Sin Crazed Imagination Bad Fairy Formidable

Vineetha

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/mac-rocky-horror-picture-show/

really karen after all this time
Yeah Really! But lurved SJ and FnF on her
eyelove.gif
She didnt get the blush either :(

Vineetha

Go to the matte lip thread, someone posted a CI swatch V
and yes SJ and FnF and Oblivion look lovely on her.

Typical, she makes it all look amazing.

True, but after seeing her I want more items lol

Ain't she the best! Hey mel, did you get anything?
Saw that
eyelove.gif
Isnt it awesome the goodies come tomm!

BunnyHeffner

Well, FNF went on sale when I was at my Dr appointment. Checked before I went in, sold out by the time I got out. I have a few MAC stores next to me, so I may try that on Thursday. At least I got Oblivion. It's been a looooong time since I stalked a collection; I did NOT miss it! Although, it's always nice to hang out with everyone and go through this hell together!

Vandekamp

I just called and they allowed me to place an order for FnF on the phone, and use the code NEXT. The number I called was 1-800-387-6707 and then press the number 6.
Meg,

Thanks for the tip and the heads up. I was able to order FnF thanks to you. I hope you were successful in getting everything that you wanted.