MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

NaomiH

f769c869_image.jpeg
Strange Journey :)
Gorgtastic as always!

Vandekamp

I am so in love with FrankNFurter! It is possibly my new favorite red and that's saying a lot. It really feels unique to my collection, too! Amazingly gorgeous on you Mandy as always.
e27376b6_20141003_192423.jpeg
I also did a brief little video with it on my YouTube if you want to watch it (link is in my signature). I wasn't going to, but FnF just exceeded my expectations and I felt like I had to!
I need to catch up on my unread posts but I need honest opinions on sin and CI blush. I am no too fair, Nc-20 most of the year but is this too dark for me? PS I wont be butthurt I'm a huge Sin fan. It looks hot on you, that's my HONEST opinion.
a17b6e4e_IMAG8696.jpeg
Thanks lol. I will add a full face shot at least then, because SJ is my fav

feeb

Great pictures of the lippies...wish I had gotten FNF along with Sin. I tried nightmoth lipliner with Sin but it seems too dark. Can anyone suggest another lipliner that I can pair with Sin lipstick?

Marsha Pomells

Great pictures of the lippies...wish I had gotten FNF along with Sin. I tried nightmoth lipliner with Sin but it seems too dark. Can anyone suggest another lipliner that I can pair with Sin lipstick?
I would try Sin with Marine Ultra Chromagraphic Pencil. I know it's not a lip liner, but believe me you'll like the combo

lyssa123

What about Burgundy? It's a little lighter than nightmoth.

Vandekamp

Mac's Currant and Vino.