MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

MelroseLuvsMkup

f769c869_image.jpeg
Strange Journey :)
584ce498_20141004_171426-1.jpeg
7c1dcaf2_20141004_171314-1-1.jpeg
330a43ac_20141004_171314-1.jpeg
Wearing MAC Riff Raff Eyeshadow Palette; Oh Rocky! (allover lid), Blackberry (crease), Carbon (upper lashline), MAC It's Not Easy Having a Good Time Pigment (cheekbones),MAC FnF lipstick w/ MAC Vino lipliner
Just got home with my FNF it's soo purry but I am NOT digging this new smell at all
f034575a_image.jpeg
Ladies you look Beautiful :love:

MelroseLuvsMkup

Sorry for the awkward angle and unflattering picture but my mom wanted me to send her a picture of FrankNFurter and I thought this pic captured the color well and I figured that means I could post it here! So here it is! Sorry again I know it's sory of an unfortunate too-close photo.
a134e6eb_image.jpeg
I am so in love with FrankNFurter! It is possibly my new favorite red and that's saying a lot. It really feels unique to my collection, too!
e27376b6_20141003_192423.jpeg
I also did a brief little video with it on my YouTube if you want to watch it (link is in my signature). I wasn't going to, but FnF just exceeded my expectations and I felt like I had to!
:love: You look great as always! Love the video.
Trying not to spam the board with blog pictures (I took a ton lol), so I cropped the important swatches from my RHPS review and made a collage. Lippies top to bottom are Oblivion, Strange Journey (my FAVORITE from the collection), and FrankNFurter. Top right pic is the S&S and the blush, then the bottom right is the pigment.
Thanks lol. I will add a full face shot at least then, because SJ is my fav

clementhyme

I've been yearning for Ms. Mia Wallace...was afraid to order it straight off line w/out trying it first. Is it really as "berryish" as it appeared on your swatch?
-

clementhyme

I've been yearning for Ms. Mia Wallace...was afraid to order it straight off line w/out trying it first. Is it really as "berryish" as it appeared on your swatch?
-

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Some MAC stores do ship
smiles.gif
Thanks...for future reference, do you have any recommendations?

iqaganda

I contacted MAC Australia and was told the 20th  "Dear Mr. D__________,  Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in M.A.C.  Answer to your question, The Rocky Horror Show is available online and in store the 20th of October."
Yes, that's what my friend from MAC Here in Hong Kong told me too. It's gonna be available around the 20ish here.

beth583

Just got home with my FNF it's soo purry but I am NOT digging this new smell at all
f034575a_image.jpeg
My fnf smells different too! The smell of their lipsticks is what got me hooked in the first place so I definitely could tell a difference. Its sort of smells like coconut vanilla-y? Idk lol

nanluvsbutee

Any thoughts on where to go/look/call for the red pigment, or is it likely just...gone (except for ebay)? Didn't want it when I had the chance to get it, but saw the tester at my Mac store today and now I do!
eyelove.gif

jackiegeee

I love this collection so much, I can't stop buying from it. I just got the setting powder because it was sitting on the website staring at me saying "please, take me home!" Yes, I'm crazy.

nanluvsbutee

I love this collection so much, I can't stop buying from it. I just got the setting powder because it was sitting on the website staring at me saying "please, take me home!" Yes, I'm crazy.
I tested the setting powder in store today -- really nice. And of course the packaging is amazing! Good for you!
rasta.gif

jackiegeee

Quote: Originally Posted by nanluvsbutee
I tested the setting powder in store today -- really nice. And of course the packaging is amazing! Good for you!
rasta.gif

Yay! Glad to hear it's nice. There aren't many reviews of it online, but I couldn't resist the special packaging. Plus, it's a ton of product for the price.
th_DANCE.gif

yakkoooew

Yay! Glad to hear it's nice. There aren't many reviews of it online, but I couldn't resist the special packaging. Plus, it's a ton of product for the price.
th_DANCE.gif
I am really digging the LE packaging for a loose powder product!! It would be wonderful to refill as needed, and use as your everyday setting powder jar. I hope MAC does this more with LE collections! I would have loved to have a container like this with, for example, the Maleficent logo or Archie's Girls logo on it
angelic.gif
I have heard this particular powder is nice too! Enjoy, ladies!!!!!

Marsha Pomells

That's sad and pitiful. But the thirst is real...somebody will buy it.
I doubt it very much. The same seller is selling the pigment for $100, I'm gonna keep the items in my watch list to see if anyone would actually buy them. I'll just sit here and wait for this collection to be released. Sin... I can pick up any day

LauraLara

Omg the mac website let me put FnF in my cart, my heart like leapt out of my chest, but it was just a glitch, not a restock, still sold out :(

bluelitzer

My FNF smells kinda woody (dunno how else to describe it) but I have several other mac lipsticks that smells like it. My satin finish lipsticks most esp the perm ones are the most vanilla-smelling.