MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Dolly Snow

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH
I actually don't mind some chest hair as long as it doesn't look like this:

girlhaha.gif

Oh my goodness lol
icon_eek.gif

TerrieC

I saw it and almost died laughing, thought whether or not to post and decided that since I couldn't unsee it I'd pass it along.
I can't stop laughing....I can barely catch my breath....my co-worker was like are you okay????

NaomiH

I can't stop laughing....I can barely catch my breath....my co-worker was like are you okay????
I can't either, every time I come back over here it starts a stream of new giggles so I keep playing with my phone so it seems I got a funny text or something. lol

BrknFlwr85

Big Foot has been found!

But seriously...that is just awful. I could never be with a man that is that hairy. I will admit that I do kind of like SLIGHTY hairy arms and legs, but anything else I can't handle. I'm fortunate that my boyfriend isn't too hairy considering he is full Italian.

NaomiH

Big Foot has been found!

But seriously...that is just awful. I could never be with a man that is that hairy. I will admit that I do kind of like SLIGHTY hairy arms and legs, but anything else I can't handle. I'm fortunate that my boyfriend isn't too hairy considering he is full Italian.
Same here! I don't mind some hair, but not too much or it just gets to be a mega turn off.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Big Foot has been found!

lol.gif

I don't even words for that.

CharlieKelly

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH
I actually don't mind some chest hair as long as it doesn't look like this:

girlhaha.gif

There better be REAL hardwood floors under all of that carpet... man, I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole

Aye @NaomiH

NaomiH

Quote:Originally Posted by CharlieKelly

Right??

All the hair, in the head, pits and beard now. All the rest of you little hairs GTFO

For real! No one wants a Sasquatch!

Latest posts