MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

elegant-one

Here! Here. After Heroine I am DONE with Mac until they learn to respect and appreciate their customers more and stop taking them for granted. From where I sit, they have a long way to go and a short time to get there. Our continued support means we fund the salaries of those executives who kick us around and laugh at us when we scramble for 4-5 lipsticks (limited edition) they throw to each store during a launch.
I agree & couldn't have said it better. There are so many beautiful makeup products from other companies that you can buy from without the stress.

elegant-one

thud.gif

ElectricLady

This has been happening a lot lately-naked 3 posts in the RiRi holiday thread, PC posts here, etc. Comparison swatches are fine, but there's a reason there are separate discussion threads.
I'm sure it's an accident; sometimes you have too many tabs open and you're not paying attention to where you're posting what. That's why I was a little shocked at the turn the thread took. But I'm done with this.

cocotears

I'm so ready for Heroine to be released tomorrow! I got one from the Fashion Sets launch and I barely wear it even though I love it because I was scared to use it up.

I called my local MAC at Dillard's to see if they had any idea when Heroine would reach their store and this lady flat out says "Come again, we do not sell drugs at this store.....LMAO. She then says hold on and bursts out laughing at her mistake. My mind was blown that she really thought someone would call a department store looking for drugs. Bless her heart :)

darkpearl

Lmfaoooo that's too funny. Last time I typed in my browser **where can I buy heroine now?**. The links and pics that came up wasn't what I had in mind. Lol
I called my local MAC at Dillard's to see if  they had any idea when Heroine would reach their store and this lady flat out says "Come again, we  do not sell drugs at this store.....LMAO. She then says hold on and bursts out laughing at her mistake. My mind was blown that she really thought someone would call a department store looking for drugs. Bless her heart :)

elegant-one

I called my local MAC at Dillard's to see if they had any idea when Heroine would reach their store and this lady flat out says "Come again, we do not sell drugs at this store.....LMAO. She then says hold on and bursts out laughing at her mistake. My mind was blown that she really thought someone would call a department store looking for drugs. Bless her heart :)
girlhaha.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
I called my local MAC at Dillard's to see if  they had any idea when Heroine would reach their store and this lady flat out says "Come again, we  do not sell drugs at this store.....LMAO. She then says hold on and bursts out laughing at her mistake. My mind was blown that she really thought someone would call a department store looking for drugs. Bless her heart :)
:lol:

erine1881

This is freaking awesome!!! :lmao:

robindee

[@]missbritt225[/@] oh wow! Lol! I swear they name beauty products the craziest things, especially lipsticks and eyeshadows...and even nail polish