MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

honey b

All the info we've been given about this launch is that this is a permanent item. If it's permanent, why is it listed under "limited edition" on Mac's lipsticks page? This isn't going to be like the Retro Matte confusion is it? Ugh!
shrugs.gif

AkeshialuvsMAC

All the info we've been given about this launch is that this is a permanent item.  If it's permanent, why is it listed under "limited edition" on Mac's lipsticks page?   This isn't going to be like the Retro Matte confusion is it? Ugh! :shrugs:  
with mav u never kno! Its like fake limited now then suppose to b perm for the new year. Mac is funny but smart lol

AkeshialuvsMAC

*~*I am SUPER EXCITED for this "launch"!! I've missed out on Heroine every time it's been released, and I refuse to miss out again. I'm glad it's permanent now too. Has it been confirmed if the lipglass and lip pencil will also be permanent, or just the lipstick??*~*
I believe its all 3 but u can check the first page of the thread for surety

AkeshialuvsMAC

Oh ok cool! On the us it was for $2 up until yesterday. Either way im happy for it lol [/quote]xxquote name="honey b" url="/t/185606/macs-re-launch-of-heroine-lipstick-december-16-2013/1080#post_2528679"] The QUICK code is for Free Express shipping on the Canadian site.

I called and fixed my shipping and got 2 more as gifts. I asked about the lipgloss, nail lacquer, liner, & eyeshadow & she said that those were limited edition (as I already knew)the lipstick is just permanent. I wanted liner! But anywho just as a reminder this is just a pre sale it will be permanent & in stores January 2 so I've heard.

JenJay

Got mine
yahoo.gif
!! For free 2-day shipping in the U.S., use code "FAST". I don't know if this has been posted already.

NaomiH

I called my local MAC at Dillard's to see if they had any idea when Heroine would reach their store and this lady flat out says "Come again, we do not sell drugs at this store.....LMAO. She then says hold on and bursts out laughing at her mistake. My mind was blown that she really thought someone would call a department store looking for drugs. Bless her heart :)
rofl.gif
That's hilarious!