MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

BabyDzz

I find it odd that it hasn't gone out of stock yet? Maybe everyone's still broke from that riri over dose! Lol I know I went cray cray
I don't think its odd. Its apparent that MAC didn't make a lot of stock of the RRH collection, that's why it sold out so quickly. Since this is permanent there is a lot more stock and maybe a little less urgency amongst makeup fanatics to get it now.

mac-obsessed

I don't think its odd. Its apparent that MAC didn't make a lot of stock of the RRH collection, that's why it sold out so quickly. Since this is permanent there is a lot more stock and maybe a little less urgency amongst makeup fanatics to get it now.
true I just figured it would sell quick like flat out Fabulous. It's perment but highly sought after.

bulbasaur359

Yay! It's scheduled for tomorrow. The tracking finally went green. Looking forward to some purple goodness. Thank you so much again for the code dolly snow. I really appreciate it.

blushAHOLIC

8100d65a_20131218_123319.jpeg
TOP row is riri boy , strong woman and sleek mystic.. bottom row is heroine shameless and heaux

mpurek

I got mine in the mail today. I finally understand the hype. The color is gorgeous!
Me too! I just opened it and it is AMAZING! I'm still sad that MAC cancelled my Heroine lip liner but I guess I will try NYX Purple Rain. Any other lip liner suggestions preferably MAC?

Copperhead

Me too! I just opened it and it is AMAZING! I'm still sad that MAC cancelled my Heroine lip liner but I guess I will try NYX Purple Rain. Any other lip liner suggestions preferably MAC?
Have you tried MAC's Magenta? Or what about Fashion Boost (if still available somewhere)?