MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

butterflyeyes

I guess it's a plus when you didn't have something the first time around because honestly I like the Heroine I received today (tried it on with my Heroine lip liner that I have a back up of thankfully) and I'm content with it. I don't have the old one to compare it to so I can't be disappointed. Same thing with Lavender Whip. I actually love the repromote. Never had the original so I don't know what that was like. But I loved LW and wore it a lot...and was so happy that I was able to get a backup. This is one of those times where ignorance truly is bliss lol

Amby79

I guess it's a plus when you didn't have something the first time around because honestly I like the Heroine I received today (tried it on with my Heroine lip liner that I have a back up of thankfully) and I'm content with it. I don't have the old one to compare it to so I can't be disappointed. Same thing with Lavender Whip. I actually love the repromote. Never had the original so I don't know what that was like. But I loved LW and wore it a lot...and was so happy that I was able to get a backup. This is one of those times where ignorance truly is bliss lol
I'm going to roll with you on this lol. I will be happy even if it kills me Lmtao

KiKi Kontour

i have heroine from reel sexy and 2 from fashion sets sooo i'd looove to see a comparison swatch from the perm vs last one cuz i was gonna give my BU away as a xmas gift but hmmm maaaaybe i need to hold off on that shyt cuz i'd be pretty peeeeed off if that shyt is a noticeable difference
nonono.gif
and yeeeeees Shameless is actually a touch more purpler than heroine. i actually think shameless is what heroine should've been cuz heroine has more of the red base in it. love shameless

novocainedreams

STILL hate that I don't have that one. Had to mix a poor man's dupe that isn't quite the same using Hoochie and Rx lol
I thought it would be easier too, but nothing seems to have re-stocked anywhere around me. :-/

Ugh, I was so disappointed Belladonna was discontinued...I have NO IDEA WHY either. It's so popular! I had to do the same mix with Hoochie and Rx...still not quite the same though, lol.

GoldenGirl

Well I'm happy with my Heroine cause I have nothing else to compare it to. Gon wear that bad boy tomorrow!

I do have the original Lavender Whip tho.

deadSAVVY

37ac50d4_image.jpeg
.This is a pic of me wearing the Heroine that was released with the fashion sets no lip liner. I was awaiting an order from Nordstrom for a new one but they canceled my order for some reason. I guess when I get around to reordering I can compare the colors to see if they are the same.
Love love love! Crossing my fingers that it's the same color as the FS release! :heart: you rockin that lip tho!

macgirl006

at the ups facility now. Waiting for a clerk. Oh the hassle.
Tell me about it! Between specktra mobile acting up and me not using the fast shipping code! Hassle sums it up! At least you are mins away from having that bad boy in your hands. I'm happy for you!

Dolly Snow

Tell me about it! Between specktra mobile acting up and me not using the fast shipping code! Hassle sums it up! At least you are mins away from having that bad boy in your hands. I'm happy for you!
When is yours do for delivery? I swear hassle is the worse. I finally got my lippie after some serious crap.

macgirl006

When is yours do for delivery? I swear hassle is the worse. I finally got my lippie after some serious crap.
Lol not sure. It's stuck on label created. It's strange cuz I'm not in a rush. Maybe because it's perm and I know I can always get it? Not sure but maybe by friday or monday...I WILL survive!!!!

bulbasaur359

My Heroine arrived yay! Came at 7 something as I was about to dish up dinner but better late then never. I was so worried there would've an exception just bc I'm heading out of town and that's my luck but I have it and no more online orders until I know it will come after I return lol. Now I'm interested in the Punk Couture lippie. Like I really need more lippies lol.

Dolly Snow

What happened? I'm glad you got it but still how annoying.
Well UPS wouldn't honor the Next day air. So I called them, they said they couldn't do anything. Then I recalled spoke to someone else, and they were able to help me. They said they would give me a call back before the days out for my pickup at the facility. Well I called every 3 hours incase. Finally at 7pm my time, I call the lady informs me it has been on the shelf waiting for pickup since 1pm. She then informs me they close in thirty min. I had to rush there, but finally I got it.