MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

AutumnMoon

I wore Heroine out for a full day today. I had 3 people ask me what it was. A lot of team purple ladies out there, I guess. Here's a pic. I'm all wrapped up in my snood and didn't care to take it off or even move it so..
Very pretty. Love your glasses, too.

mommyluvsmac

I feel cheated!! I got heroine today to back up my original and it is really off about 2 or 3 shades off! Booooo! But on the plus side my boss bought me the beyonce cd today as a early Xmas gift I looooove it!
Sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker....Yonce all on his mouth like liquor!!! Yass Queen B is back:)!!

matchachoco

So good to see someone doing the right thing!
That's awesome. It's always good karma! :angel:
It shipped off yesterday morning. MAC sent a prepaid UPS label and luckily UPS picks up packages at my work every day, so I didn't even have to make a special trip to a UPS depot. And in really like Heroine! It was worth the wait, and I wore it out to go shopping and watch Anchorman 2 on Wednesday.

Amby79

So I swatched Heroine and my dupe I had......I'm impressed! The only thing that sucked was the dupe company's customer service. After that purchase I said they don't derserve another dime from me.
74155893_IMAG0127_1.jpeg
Heroine left, dupe on the right under a bright light no flash.
011e85dd_IMAG0133.jpeg
Heroine left, dupe on the right with flash.
3da7f824_IMAG0143.jpeg
Heroine left, dupe on the right with normal lighting. I'll take a pic wearing it when I get myself together lol.

Ajigglin

I finally got the shameless I ordered from the restock and I must say im in love. The texture the color is so nice and on point. I def need them in more colors. The smell I dont care for at all but I can deal wit it. Now I see y so much ladies here like and why they are always out of stock!
I am really looking forward to mine, then. Wink, wink...

Athomasgsu

Heroine is GORGEOUS!!!:eyelove: I put my maybelline color elixir gloss on top (vision in violet) and I am in love!!!!!

nana91

I got my heroine the other day and I have to say I am a bit disappointed that the color is not what I anticipated it to be. Put that's ok I got my punk couture Lippies and they do not disappoint.

smileyt06

saving my Heroine lipstick to wear for Christmas. Can't wait! I also purchased the Heroine lip glass last year and it too will be my first time wearing it. I can not wait!
eyelove.gif