MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

iqaganda

d2cfe89d_image.jpeg
Happy Boxing Day ladies!! Me and my sister decided to wear Pleasure Bomb and Heroine today. She ordered hers and will probably wear hers on the New Year so i have to wear my Heroine from the FS today so that we wont weat it at the same time. i envy how pretty PB looks on her!!

charismafulltv

Here's me wearing heroine and comparison swatch with Aboni Cosmetics Heart breaker as the closest dupe. Review is up on the blog! Happy Boxing Day!
2010349a_image.jpeg
0867dd11_image.jpeg
Mac Heroine vs Aboni cosmetics Heart breaker
5c034028_image.jpeg

KrysMi

Here's me wearing heroine and comparison swatch with Aboni Cosmetics Heart breaker as the closest dupe. Review is up on the blog! Happy Boxing Day!
2010349a_image.jpeg
0867dd11_image.jpeg
Mac Heroine vs Aboni cosmetics Heart breaker
5c034028_image.jpeg
They're Gorgeous on you plus they look the same and happy Boxing Day to you too

allthingsglam

picked up revlon shameless I'm in love its beautiful and feels great on the lips because its a balm its love I'm going back to get another one is this a le item

butterflyeyes

picked up revlon shameless I'm in love its beautiful and feels great on the lips because its a balm its love I'm going back to get another one is this a le item
I keep getting different answers on this so I'm not sure. But it's apparently still a hard to find item for a lot of people lol. I had to stop myself from buying them every time I saw them...I started to feel like some sort of hoarder! I like it but I know I won't use it enough to hoard it like that. One and a backup is enough for me....the rest I sold to people that were having trouble finding it. Now people keep calling me and texting me like I'm the Shameless connect lol. Asking me if I found any more and if I do let them know first :shock:

Ana A

I keep getting different answers on this so I'm not sure. But it's apparently still a hard to find item for a lot of people lol. I had to stop myself from buying them every time I saw them...I started to feel like some sort of hoarder! I like it but I know I won't use it enough to hoard it like that. One and a backup is enough for me....the rest I sold to people that were having trouble finding it. Now people keep calling me and texting me like I'm the Shameless connect lol. Asking me if I found any more and if I do let them know first
icon_eek.gif
I e-mailed Revlon right after it came out because I had the same question and this is what they responded;

Dear Ms. Alvarado:

Thank you for your recent comments from the Revlon website and your questions concerning the availability of Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Shameless. This product is a regular business item.

We are sorry to learn of your difficulty finding stores in your area that sell this product. We appreciate this information and want to assure you that your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm is a brand new product in our line and started shipping recently. Therefore, the product may not be readily available at all retail outlets at this time. Please continue to check with your local stores that carry our products to inquire about the availability in their stores.

butterflyeyes

I e-mailed Revlon right after it came out because I had the same question and this is what they responded; [COLOR=222222]Dear Ms. Alvarado:[/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]Thank you for your recent comments from the Revlon website and your questions concerning the availability of Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Shameless. This product is a regular business item.[/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]We are sorry to learn of your difficulty finding stores in your area that sell this product. We appreciate this information and want to assure you that your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel.[/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm is a brand new product in our line and started shipping recently. Therefore, the product may not be readily available at all retail outlets at this time. Please continue to check with your local stores that carry our products to inquire about the availability in their stores.[/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR]  
That's good to know. Hopefully it will get easier for everyone to find it soon!

thefbomb

I really thought this was coming to stores in january, I saw that written all over the internet including the MAC website, I called my local MAC not too long ago, maybe last week or so, they said they didn't have it until January. Low and behold I see a gal I know post the lipstick on instagram, I asked her i she bought online and she said in store but that it was sold out many places, i called my local MAC earlier and the MUA tells me he has a whole box...UHM WHAT?! Needless to say, im heading there on my lunch break

butterflyeyes

I really thought this was coming to stores in january, I saw that written all over the internet including the MAC website, I called my local MAC not too long ago, maybe last week or so, they said they didn't have it until January. Low and behold I see a gal I know post the lipstick on instagram, I asked her i she bought online and she said in store but that it was sold out many places, i called my local MAC earlier and the MUA tells me he has a whole box...UHM WHAT?! Needless to say, im heading there on my lunch break
That's what MAC initially said. Guess they changed their minds lol. You know MAC though...they rarely stick to what they say! The dates they release are just loose estimates

thefbomb

That's what MAC initially said. Guess they changed their minds lol. You know MAC though...they rarely stick to what they say! The dates they release are just loose estimates
I wish I knew that before! I picked up all the PC lipsticks yesterday & would have picked it up then, oh well!

allthingsglam

I keep getting different answers on this so I'm not sure. But it's apparently still a hard to find item for a lot of people lol. I had to stop myself from buying them every time I saw them...I started to feel like some sort of hoarder! I like it but I know I won't use it enough to hoard it like that. One and a backup is enough for me....the rest I sold to people that were having trouble finding it. Now people keep calling me and texting me like I'm the Shameless connect lol. Asking me if I found any more and if I do let them know first :shock:
i found it at my walgreens this morning just random walked down the makeup aisle and it was two there one looked played over that's the only reason why I didn't get that one I love this color is heroine dupe but I love it more then heroine I think I'm going to need about two more and I going to get other colors as well I love that these are a balm and matte I can wait until they go on sale I'm going right back up there lol I'm going to back up shameless because I don't know if its le I would be sad if I couldn't find the color again

allthingsglam

I e-mailed Revlon right after it came out because I had the same question and this is what they responded; [COLOR=222222]Dear Ms. Alvarado:[/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]Thank you for your recent comments from the Revlon website and your questions concerning the availability of Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Shameless. This product is a regular business item.[/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]We are sorry to learn of your difficulty finding stores in your area that sell this product. We appreciate this information and want to assure you that your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel.[/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm is a brand new product in our line and started shipping recently. Therefore, the product may not be readily available at all retail outlets at this time. Please continue to check with your local stores that carry our products to inquire about the availability in their stores.[/COLOR][COLOR=222222] [/COLOR]  
This is good to know thanks

Uptownbackinit

Mac really does change their minds a lot. I thought it didn't come out til Jan too, but I stopped by my counter today and there it was. I'm excited to finally own this, after missing out every time it launched.

BeautyFan55

I picked up Heroine at my local MAC earlier this week. This is my first, it is really pretty. I only wish that they would sell the lipglass with it, that would be awesome.

Amby79

I forgot, I got my order from Nordies with a totally different batch number and they are perfect! :eyelove: No issues here

deadSAVVY

d2cfe89d_image.jpeg
Happy Boxing Day ladies!! Me and my sister decided to wear Pleasure Bomb and Heroine today. She ordered hers and will probably wear hers on the New Year so i have to wear my Heroine from the FS today so that we wont weat it at the same time. i envy how pretty PB looks on her!!
Aww you both look gorgeous!! Haha luckily heroine is pretty on you. I never had a sister to deal with :lol: