Man Candy

NaomiH

in no particular order (pics later)
-Johnny Depp (ok i did list him first so yeah...)
-Robert Downey Jr.
-Channing Tatum
-Tom Hiddleston
-Tom Hardy
-Prince William (Prince Harry could get it too...)
-Justin Timberlake
-Leonardo DiCaprio
-Idris Elba
-The Rock

and my last one is Jack White from the White Stripes...i am obsessed with Edward Scissorhands and he kinda reminds me of the character, he's not bad looking, just a little pale. Plus I love his music and every other project he's ever worked on. Very intelligent man.
I thought I was the only one who had the fuzzies for Jack White!

Ashleybubbles83

I thought I was the only one who had the fuzzies for Jack White!
I have a love for those that no one else likes, I always notice that. I've always liked his music, and then when the Stripes broke up I kinda fell off until one day Love Interruption popped up on my ipod and i had totally forgotten that I downloaded it and that he had a solo album coming out so I downloaded that and seriously it's been the only album i've been playing from beginning to end. I've been watching his interviews on YouTube and he is immensely talented, has that same dry deadpan humor i have, and he's smart...I'm more attracted to that than anything.

NaomiH

I have a love for those that no one else likes, I always notice that. I've always liked his music, and then when the Stripes broke up I kinda fell off until one day Love Interruption popped up on my ipod and i had totally forgotten that I downloaded it and that he had a solo album coming out so I downloaded that and seriously it's been the only album i've been playing from beginning to end. I've been watching his interviews on YouTube and he is immensely talented, has that same dry deadpan humor i have, and he's smart...I'm more attracted to that than anything.
I have a few that get me some strange looks as well. I got to see Jack perform a few months ago when he was here for an Austin City Limits taping and he was really good and totally hot! lol

Ashleybubbles83

I have a few that get me some strange looks as well. I got to see Jack perform a few months ago when he was here for an Austin City Limits taping and he was really good and totally hot! lol
i love that he performs with an all male band one night and then a female band the next night, and that he doesn't use a set list. and i haven't heard ANYONE complain about his concerts.

but i do feel some kinda way because i have also discovered The Black Keys...which is like a White Stripes no-no because Jack White HATES the Black Keys lol

i think that Austin City Limits show premiered this week...i missed it...it's usually on tv here.

NaomiH

i love that he performs with an all male band one night and then a female band the next night, and that he doesn't use a set list. and i haven't heard ANYONE complain about his concerts.

but i do feel some kinda way because i have also discovered The Black Keys...which is like a White Stripes no-no because Jack White HATES the Black Keys lol

i think that Austin City Limits show premiered this week...i missed it...it's usually on tv here.
I love the Black Keys and you're right it feels so wrong to like both but I just can't help it! What Jack doesn't know doesn't hurt him. lol

Richelle83

I love the Black Keys and you're right it feels so wrong to like both but I just can't help it! What Jack doesn't know doesn't hurt him. lol

i'm glad i have another Jack White fan to reach out to!
Never feel wrong for loving The Black Keys!! NEVER.

Jack and his alabaster skin will always be on my list of favorite musicians.

NaomiH

Never feel wrong for loving The Black Keys!! NEVER.

Jack and his alabaster skin will always be on my list of favorite musicians.
I've loved them ever since I heard "Lies, lies. lies" on an old commercial for that show 'Big Love', had to immediately Google to find out the song and own it.

Ashleybubbles83

I've loved them ever since I heard "Lies, lies. lies" on an old commercial for that show 'Big Love', had to immediately Google to find out the song and own it.
I didn't realize they had been around for so long, i tried to download their most recent album and was led down a rabbit hole with all these other albums. downloaded them all!

Richelle83

This is legit the only facial hair he should ever have(if that at all). Some of those other pics I've seen are a serious no-no.

NaomiH

he is beautiful...and I get the feeling he's hiding some muscles (maybe they're not defined). there are no shirtless pics of him anywhere. i found one pic of him and his ex on the beach and he had rolled up pants and a black shirt (typical outfit) and holding his boots in one hand and his ex's hand in the other...ON THE BEACH. like COME ON!

Alabaster skin!!! LMAO

I didn't realize they had been around for so long, i tried to download their most recent album and was led down a rabbit hole with all these other albums. downloaded them all!
He sure does look like he's hiding a secret six pack and I really don't think it's too much to ask to find out if that assumption is true. lol

NaomiH

I'm just gonna say he better watch out if I ever catch him walking around Austin because my boyfriend is very far away and that makes for a very lonely Naomi. LMAO

missmeghan

Maybe I have questionable taste but I am crushing hard on Jamie Campbell Bower after seeing The Mortal Instruments. Mmmm.

AND he sings. *swoon*