Mascara on bottom lashes

Barbie

Does anyone have any tips/tricks or suggestions for applying mascara to the bottom lashes? I always end up with racoon eyes.

lian_qiu

Make sure it's a smudge-proof formula
Use a lash primer
Prep the undereye area with some powder
No greasy undereye concealer
Put a tissue in between ur lashes and skin when applying, remove when ur lashes are dried

Johnny Wal

i agree with above. but instead of using tissue i just use paper. i feel like tissue would like, not be enough. and with paper i dont need to worry about it ripping or going through it. so i can put as much mascara on the bottom as i want

righteothen

Plus, with tissue there's the chance of you accidentally getting some of the lint/fibers into the mascara, and ruining the job that you just did.

j_absinthe

lian_qiu has the right idea-except I don't use any tissue, it just gets in the way of things.

If you happen to smudge it on your skin, just wait for it to dry and wipe it off with a Q-Tip. It's also a good idea to gently comb thru them with an eyelash comb when they're dried, to prevent sticking. Under combing gently also helps prevent them from being too close to your undereye area-I know I get that problem, and my bottom lashes are pretty long.

angeliquea~+

I always get some under my eyes when doing my makeup, I just dip a cotton bud in makeup remover and wipe it off, then I do my eyeliner after. I have a very unco makeup routine!

However I wear a fair bit of mascara on my bottom lashes and it never smudges off during the day, even in 40 degree heat!

Latest posts