Mascara Recommendations - POST ALL HERE

tfisher07

I lean towards my drugstore mascaras more than any of my high end products. My two HGs are Maybelline the Rocket and Jordana Best Lash

busybee

I was a huge fan of Maybelline's Lash Stiletto until I was introduced to high end mascara. Now, my faves are Dior Show New Look and YSL Faux Cils babydoll. With the latter, I've been asked if I was wearing faux lashes. Nope...just some pretty darn great mascara.

Jolanta

Ladies after years of hating my eyelashes and tried every brand on the market and was not thrilled ..ahh just another mascara. I tried, love and now representing this fantastic company. The mascara is a 3D and comes in 2 part as I was accused of wearing false eyelashes..lol. Check it out at www.uniqbeautybyJolanta.com
Guarantee you will love it.

Rebellefleur

I have multiple tubes of benefit bad gal (I got for free).. it doesnt do it for me. it lengthens..and thats about it.. it gives me a really natural look, however I love bold lashes,
I recently started using one of my drugstore mascaras that hadnt been opened yet and wow.. I forgot how much I love it!
Loreal Million lashes (original)

as for high end.. I love benefit's theyre real, and my old old fave MUFE Smokey Lash :)

PrettyGirlDoc

I have tried everything. YSL's baby doll gives me long defined lashes. When I use my Tarte primer with Too Faced Better than sex it looks like I am wearing false lashes. I am going to try this L'OREAL mascara everyone is talking about.

DILLIGAF

I have multiple tubes of benefit bad gal (I got for free).. it doesnt do it for me. it lengthens..and thats about it.. it gives me a really natural look, however I love bold lashes,
I recently started using one of my drugstore mascaras that hadnt been opened yet and wow.. I forgot how much I love it!
Loreal Million lashes (original)

as for high end.. I love benefit's theyre real, and my old old fave MUFE Smokey Lash :)
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes makes people ask me if I'm wearing falsies. When it comes to Drugstore I've never had Loreal steer me wrong.
High End mascaras that I love... Lancome Hypnose Drama, Dior Show, and Armani Lash to Kill.
I have length, I look for volume when I choose a mascara.

MelissaLo87

The closest mascara I've found that does all three pretty decently is Tarte's Gifted mascara.
An eyelash primer can help a lot with extra curl. The ELF mascara primer is actually pretty good.

PrettyGirlDoc

For the ladies that love "Benefit They're real" there is a possible dupe. The Krazy Coupon Lady says Maybelline the Colossal Cat Eyes is a great dupe. It is only five dollars. Save the good stuff for the special nights. Unless you're a wanna be drag queen like myself. Lol

PrettyGirlDoc

I bought the voluminous million and butterfly mascaras today. They are excellent. The million lashes gives me a more smoldery look while the butterfly is perfect for daytime dramatic. I would wear the second one to work and the first one for after work.

SassyPeach

Mascara is one of my favourite makeup products! I love many differnet ones.

Drugstore:
Covergirl Clump Crusher
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion
Maybelline The Rocket
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

High End:
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
Too Faced Better Than Sex
Benefit They’re Real

I recently got a deluxe sized sample of YSL Babydoll and have heard amazing things about it but I have yet to try it.

allthingsglam

Here are some of my faves mascara is one makeup item I can't live without as long as I have mascara I'm good to go here is my list 1 nyx doll eyes 2 mac zoom fast 3 maybelline great lash 4 avon supershock

Rebellefleur

Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes makes people ask me if I'm wearing falsies. When it comes to Drugstore I've never had Loreal steer me wrong.
High End mascaras that I love... Lancome Hypnose Drama, Dior Show, and Armani Lash to Kill.
I have length, I look for volume when I choose a mascara.

I gravitate toward volumizing mascaras as well :)
I've always wanted to try dior show !

infinitize

I personally don't like and use drugstore mascaras because they tend to flake and just be "lacking"
but mascaras are only good for about 3 months :( so its really your preference
but Lancome and Hourglass has great mascaras.
I also use Majolica Majorica mascara.

Latest posts