mascara

mena22787

how do i put mascara on without making my eyelashes clump together? i have (what i think is) a mascara brush thingy with a bristle end and a plastic comb end. do i put mascara on then use it to brush the lashes apart while the mascara's still wet?
hmm.gif

saniyairshad

Came across this wonderful blog that has excellent tips on putting mascara on, it can found here
I hope this helps hon, let me know
smiles.gif

dmenchi

key here is technique: wipe exess of with tissue, wiggle as you move and comb while still moist- repeat as often as u want to build desired effect
smiles.gif
DON'T BRUSH DRIED LASHES-THEY MIGHT BREAK!!!( depending on the mascara!)

mena22787

wavey.gif
i read the link and i think it def. will help! there were some things on there that i didn't know that i'm ganna try out. thx so much!!

mena22787

i just tried it out again and WOWza what a difference! those tips all worked really well not only did it perk up my lashes, but they're all separated and not clumped together! thanks guys!
thmbup.gif

dustycat

It also helps me to roll my brush from the lashline to the tips of the lashes. It keeps them seperated & I can do as many coats as I want. For some reason mascara works better for me after using it for a couple of weeks. Some are fine right away, but I like mine aged a little!

Latest posts