Mates advice

Chic 2k6

Heya

I know i shouldnt rant about my mates but some of them really does get on my nerves, especially one mate whom i'll call *Lucy* and my other nice mate *Hannah*

*Lucy and I have been friends for a couple years and she helped me alot with everything that been happing this past year. Thing is that I'm lucky to have a lot of things that she hasnt got which she is sort of jealous about but i do alot for her like i invite her over and also take her out for the day but rarely she would do the same for me. Since I have been getting closer to *Hannah, *Lucy would get really jealous but she doesnt understand that *Hannah and I have been through similar situation with our families, anyways I invited *Hannah to come on holiday with me because i wanna get to know her more and since I invited her, *Lucy been really off with me.

*Hannah and I talked about *Lucy when i realised that only time i get to talk to *Lucy is when she's bored, theres no one around to talk to or she wants something. Like today i got a text message from her demanding that i give her my phone charger because she lost hers, and i told her that i'm not giving her my charger because i need it and suggested that she go and look for it or buy one, she didnt talk to me for a while afterwards, turns out she does the same things to *Hannah too.

thing is *Lucy is the baby out of our group since shes the last one to have a birthday out all of us, but it shouldnt mean that she acts like one though, what do i do about this situation?

I feel glad to get this off my chest and thanks to anyone reading my essay and i would appreciate any advice about this.

Jaim

It seems like Lucy is not being a true friend. I'd try talking to her and telling her that you feel like she is only interested in seeing you when she wants something and that you're feeling used. If she's really unreasonable when you talk to her just keep hanging out with Hannah and enjoy yourself! Surround yourself with those who make you happy. People need to realize that friendship is all about give and take.

Chic 2k6

thank you Jaim,

as quoted from Stand By Me "Friends come in and out of your life like busboys in a restuarant"

I'll talk to her tomorrow about it all because i dont wanna fall out with her tonight as we're going to a ball

Jaim

Good luck!
smiles.gif