Matte e/s???

Tinkee-Belle

Ok... I was just looking at my eyeshadows and the only finishes I have are frost and VP!! No mattes.... I am taking a trip to the prostore tmr, what are some good ones to get? What ones should I avoid? Do I use the same brushes and techniques as the shimmery shades? I like neutrals and colors so some of each please. THANK YOU
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
drools.gif

Tinkee-Belle

OH Sorry.. I am NC35 - 40ish (depending on the day) black hair, greeny hazely eyes. And they dont have to be pro shades.. anything is fine.

StArCaNdY

I'm NC35, I recommend Espresso, Blanc type, Saddle, Carbon if you don't have Black tied, and Brown Script. Those are some of my favorites. HTH
smiles.gif

ItaliNicki

Hey, I have wedge, embark, typograph, and poisen pen! Love them all! I apply them the same as I would anyother type (VP, L. . .etc) I really want to get more! Sometimes I think I get too shimmery and crazy with the sparkly lids and the matte shadows are beautiful and look just as awesome as the pearls!

makeba

saddle is my favorite and i wear it above the crease everyday!!! fig1 is nice too as well as embark

TDoll

Some of my favorite matte colors are Carbon and Mystery. Soft brown is good for above the crease when wearing neutral colors.
Try some of the Matte2 colors too. They have amazing color payoff and are super blendable. Any of those would be good.

aimee

well i prefer the matte2 shadows
copperplate
graphology
clarity (looks extremely similar to electric eel but is matte)

from the normal mattes must haves are
espresso
carbon
plumage