MAX not MAC

Has anyone seen or used the makeup MAX??? I have a few things from the line but haven't been able to find anymore!!! It is packaged to look like MAC, i have a couple "lip glasses" and a "pro lash" mascara!!! There both pretty close to MAC quality but i've only spent between $1.00-$2.00 so it's prety cheap!!!! I'm in california so i don't know if it's just here or anywhere else!! I have found them mostly at independent beauty supply stores!! Let me know if you know anything about it!!!!
hmm.gif

5_mac_love

im in california too and my beauty supply carries max also. i personally love the lipglasses as well, great quality! i could even say mac quality...honest!!! i dont know what else they carry though as i've only seen lipglasses.

OMG finally!!!!!
Someone besides me knows what i'm talking about!!!! I posted like 5 days ago and no one replied!! LOL anyways i agree with you about the lip glasses being the same quality as MAC! I actually went into a beauty supply today that i usually buy MAX from and asked if there was a bigger line of the product and she said she didn't think they made anything else! but i have a friend that has seen a bigger line, eyeshadows, powder, eyeliners, blush etc at some place in san pedro!! So ill find out and let you know!!!!

Sonya Adams

I recently purchased a few MAX products and while looking for a specific ingredient when I got home, realized on the back that they had the old Max Factor logo on it. I guess it's their new line, supposedly much better stuff though.

I have to admit that the gloss pair that I picked up is AMAZING though! Even better than my lipglass!

5_mac_love

cool, when you find out where in san pedro maybe i'll look them up in the internet, cuz even though its close, its too far to go for lipglass, lol!! (im in san bernardino county)

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, i've been really busy with Christms stuff!!! That is the brand, good job finding it online, i had no luck when i was trying to find it!!! The "lipglass" i have by MAX looks a little different than the ones on the site, its actually identical to MAC's package except it has the MAX logo!!! I recently found a black liquid eye liner they make and its really good!!! Hoping to find more like eye shadows etc.... Well if anyone finds more online let us know!!!

astronaut

I went to a clothing store today that had a few MAX lipgelees left that sold for 2.99. I might have to check it out next time. I wish I found a place that sold it for a buck! All this talk makes me want to go to the flea market
winks.gif
I tried, but I can't find a site for this brand!

Artemis

Do you mean MAX factor? It invented the Mascara wand. I haven't tried any MAX factor..mainly cause they test on animals and I can never find them. I hear it's good quality for the price.

Fairybelle

It's a nice cheap brand, but I am a little scared about what ingredients are really in it, and whether or not they test on poor animals!! In the meantime I will pay extra for MAC knowing that no animal testing is done.

astronaut

I believe MAX and MAX FACTOR are different brands. MAX FACTOR is endorsed by Carmen Electra, sold in grocery stores and drug stores, and is owned by Proctor and Gamble. MAX on the other hand is a MAC copycat or "inspired by MAC" lol, and is sold at random cheap places like forever 21 wannabe boutiques, shoe stores, beauty supply stores, and flea markets. I highly doubt it that they even have enough money for animal testing...

MiCHiE

I saw the MAX mascara that is in that ad today at WalMart. The package said "MAX by Max Factor".