Maybe it's true that I can't live without you - Valentine's Date FOTD + Bonus Pic

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.
aww that story melted my heart! that's the most adorable thing i've ever heard.

and YOU, your look/colors are amazing as always. you're incredibly pretty! it's no wonder john doesn't want to leave your class. haha

I'm glad it did, gotta love kids! And they're sooo sweet at this age. Your comment so made my day, thank you so much!
smiles.gif
<333

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautiijunkii
Looks great!!!

Thanks lovely lady!

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamonnnnnn
This look is very pretty! Im pregnant with my first baby, and these stories turn my heart to butter.
smiles.gif

Thank you so much! Congratulations on your pregnancy! You'll be one of those parents one day!
greengrin.gif

Renee

I'm a teacher too and the students are so funny! One of my students asked if I could go to college with him to help him! So cute! Those are the things that make being a teacher so enjoyable! And hilarious!

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee
I'm a teacher too and the students are so funny! One of my students asked if I could go to college with him to help him! So cute! Those are the things that make being a teacher so enjoyable! And hilarious!

Yay, a fellow teacher! And yes, kids really do say the darndest things. That's funny! What grade do you teach?