Meet Romeo...my new puppy! Pic heavy

aziza

Romeo is a 4-month old Pitbull puppy that enjoys chewing on brand new sandles, hogging the bed, and farting (ugggh!) Today was his first trip to the dog park...he a had a blast!

He is the sweetest thing in the world and soooo friendly. Romeo was the star of the park today lol. He's also my BF's first dog so it's interesting watching them interact lol. I'm glad we have him! Totally off topi but there were some HUGE doggies out there...Bull Mastiff, Bloodhounds, Huskies....you name it. It was a wonderful experience!

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
Romeo is a 4-month old Pitbull puppy that enjoys chewing on brand new sandles, hogging the bed, and farting (ugggh!) Today was his first trip to the dog park...he a had a blast!
He is the sweetest thing in the world and soooo friendly. Romeo was the star of the park today lol. He's also my BF's first dog so it's interesting watching them interact lol. I'm glad we have him! Totally off topi but there were some HUGE doggies out there...Bull Mastiff, Bloodhounds, Huskies....you name it. It was a wonderful experience!

Tooooooooooo cute! I wanna get a puppy sometime
smiles.gif

aziza

^^^ Yeah...was so pooped. He climbed on the couch and practically passed out lol