Milani Runway Eyes Wet to Dry Eyeshadows

Tashona Helena

People are buying them like crazy at the CVS near me...I wouldn't mind trying Black Out but that was sold out. I have Storm but it's so glittery.

msmack

wish Milani was available in CANADA!
ssad.gif

xiahe

i saw these today @ CVS but i didn't pick any up because they look ridiculously glittery for my taste...

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKoKoNY
the ladies on the blogs I visited who tried them were asian, hispanic, and caucasian and the colors showed up equally well on them as they did on me so I'm not sure why they didn't work for you. Did you use a sponge applicator or a brush?

I tried them both again and like "Sand" for a highlight.I have to really pack it on with a sponge applicator and i like it better dry. However i can't get the light blue one to show up on me at all wet or dry.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I tried them both again and like "Sand" for a highlight.I have to really pack it on with a sponge applicator and i like it better dry. However i can't get the light blue one to show up on me at all wet or dry.

Me too! Its pretty subtle dry and I like it. Its even more beautiful wet and yes as a highlight. I also bought Bronze Doll and it reminds me of amber lights. Pretty

MzKoKoNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210

the light blue shows up on me, but the light pink and light green I find I need to use another shadow in the same color family to get it to show...i use NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils (btw: i use a brush dipped in water to apply these shadows wet but I do need to pick up quite a bit of product before I apply)

newagetomatoz

Being the stingy drugstore, yet ridiculous MAC spender that I am, I just picked up one rather than waiting for the BOGO 50% off. I got the purpley one called Royalty. To me, the color is similar to MAC's Stars N Rockets and All Girl in that it is a light-midtone pinky purple with tiny blue micro glitter in it that gives it iridescents.

I tried applying it with the given brush, rather than risk ruining mine, but I found that I definately need a higher quality brush to make this pretty thing work. Applying it wet gives it a stronger payoff, but the sheerer dry application is lovely too.

So, basically, I'm hooked and cannot wait to try more!

noahlowryfan

my Walgreens which is only 6 blocks from my house have the new Milani display right near the entrance. it used to be at the end of the cosmetics section. sadly, now they only have a limited amount of eyeshadow shades and they have the display for this eyeshadow but its not sold there yet since there is no price tag yet and no product on display. i can't wait till they have it.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel101
They look very nice on you. Too bad, I haven't seen them yet and i'm in Atlanta. I guess I'm not looking hard enough?

Try these CVS stores; I've seen them there for myself. *Peachtree Street @ 6th Street
*Peachtree St across the street from Piedmont Hospital
*Ralph David Abernathy in the West End
*Casdade @Delowe Dr

and at Walgreens

*Cascade near I-285
*Piedmont @ North Avenue

Of course, they may be available @ other locations, but this is where I've seen them, for sure.

cupcake_x

I LOVE THESE!!

I recently bought Black out (it reminds me of Black tied) and it's excellent and want to buy a few more containers.

Starbright211

I have the Beach Sand color and LOVE it!!! I bought it so I could try the wet shadow thing without wetting my MAC eyeshadows... It's glittery, but I <3 glittery!!!
smiles.gif
Maybe I'll hit up the CVS manana, and get that pretty Shamrock color!!!

CherryPopsicle

I bought Beach Sand but I ended up throwing it away after I dropped it and it shattered. The few times I did use it, I liked it a lot.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCheeks
Does Milani still make these? I can't find them.

they've been at virtually every drug store and Target I've been to in the last 6 months or so....

Sherice

I bought the lily white and beach sand last night! I love them!!! They are great for highlighting! Although I didnt like them alone....

BEA2LS

i have a brown one and a light green one. do not remember names, they are pretty but i perfer the old ones better
ssad.gif

Latest posts