Miss Pumpkin, The PinUp

Miss Pumpkin

"You're so vaaaaaaaaaaiiin" Sing with me!!! Hehehe.

Well as some of you know I've been doing some PinUp modeling recently, and I think it's helping me feel better with myself, who knows, maybe posing infront of a camera might help with my self esteem (or lack of)

So I'll be posting pics of my photoshoots in this thread, if someone gets annoyed.... Sorry!!
blush-anim-cl.gif

The photographers are often surprised because these are actually my everyday clothes, haha!
rofl.gif

__________________________________________________ _______

(c) Daniel Nores

013ss8.jpg
014yc7.jpg

021lp5.jpg
011nr5.jpg

017tw5.jpg
018kd8.jpg

020mo5.jpg

I need to learn how to make a basic but nice looking website
ssad.gif

Thanks for looking!!!!!!

iLust

I absolutely LOVE pinup photography! I'm an aspring photographer, and I wish you lived in FL so I could shoot you! (with a camera of course)
Classic and beautiful.

silverblackened

Gorgeous. You're obviously a natural at this, LOL.

Do a search for website help; there are quite a few sites out there that explain this stuff pretty well. Some of them have basic templates that you can copy and then tweak for your own use. I'm sure most Specktrettes would be glad to help/give you feedback once you get started, too; just ask!
smiles.gif

DevinGirl

Holy Wow...those are gorgeous! You pull the pin up look off incredibly well. Let's just say I'm not showing my husband these! :p Just kidding - but you're that hot, mind you...jealous-hot
smiles.gif

KMFH

Lovely shots, and a lovely body! WHERE can i get that long skirt with the slit?????? I MUST have one!!!!!!

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMFH
Lovely shots, and a lovely body! WHERE can i get that long skirt with the slit?????? I MUST have one!!!!!!

Aaww thanks!
I wish I knew where it is from, it's some vintage skirt I got in a flea market for 1€!!!
If I ever see another one I'll grab it for you though
smiles.gif