Modern basics cosmetics?

mssally

I think you can only get them at trade shows. They might also be a private label for other cosmetics lines. hope this helps...

fashionjunkiexx

i think they are a wholesalers so that other lines can print their names on it, does anyone recognise the packaging from any other brands? iv sent them an email to ask if they could list some for me
x

Vixxan

The palettes look like the ones found on Ebay. I would like to know more about this brand as well.

fashionjunkiexx

the stuff in the catalog looks alright tbh, ive emailed them but gotten no reply yet! :/
the more i cant have this stuff the more i want it!

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionjunkiexx
the stuff in the catalog looks alright tbh, ive emailed them but gotten no reply yet! :/
the more i cant have this stuff the more i want it!

LOL I can relate.

InspiredBlue

The site loaded super slow for me, so I'd rather not go back and double check, but I was thinking the lipsticks look a lot like NYX Rounds.

fashionjunkiexx

some of the palettes look like the CS/ebay ones, i saw a girl on here that had the blushes in her freelance makeup kit so theyre obviously available from somewhere! i PMd her but got no reply, but thats where i first saw this brand.

SuMakeupfreak

Hello I know this was Oates a few yrs ago but if you still have not found modern basics cosmetics I know where to find them it's a little shop in Down Town Los Angeles named Makeup Freak cosmetics. Great quality and super inexpensive !!!!!