moisturizer

lala.

My coworker has sensitive skin and is looking for a good moisturizer with spf. I dont have sensitive skin so I am not familiar with the products. If anyone could please let me know of any specific brands or products it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

n_c

Avene or La Roche Posay carry decent moisturizers for sensitive skin. Depending on how sensitive she is, she might only be able to use oils to moisturize. For example, I can only handle rosehip oil every other day on my skin.

MACLovin

I like Aveno Ultra-Calming moisturizer, it has SPF 15 i think? or 30 im not sure, but I have sensitive skin and I like it. Doesn't irritate

ladyJ

I recommend Olay complete spf 15. It is great. If she is more dry on some days, she can add 1-2 drops of jojoba oil in it and it'll moisturize her skin better.

kittykit

I'm using Bioderma Photoderm Max Fluid SPF 50+. Avene and La Posay Roche also have really good moisturizers with SPF for sensitive skin.

mdjmsj

I love Rachel Perry Oil Free Moisturizer-available from Vitacost or Vitamin Shoppe. I have sensitive acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out or irritate me in the least!