Monogram Perforation Pochette by LV~!

foxyqt

hello ladies! I need your opinions on this bag:
p11093740_ph_hero.jpg

Im about to pay big bucks on it so I wanna know if its worth paying half of this month's salary for it! lol

mzcelaneous

It really depends on if you can afford it or not (I.E, you've got all your bills squared away and you're not gonna starve for the next month LOL). I'm an avid LV collector, but haven't had the chance to purchase anything since the Cerises collection! Honestly, I just can't afford it. Other than that, I'm not big on the Perforation collection. The bright colors don't entice me. If they had them in pastels, maybe
smiles.gif
I do, however, like the perforation coin purses. Yea. I'm so indecisive.

oh.gif
t: I know a few people who think I'm crazy for spending lots of money of designer items or comments like: "You can just buy a fake one from Chinatown and no one will ever know it's fake" so I'm pretty sure you'll get some comments regarding that. Just a heads up. But hey, it's your money, spend it how you choose because you earned it.

ben

in my opinion if you need an opinion from others it is not the bag for you.

i think that if you're willing to spend a lot of money on a bag it should be because YOU love it, not because of what others think!

Juneplum

as a bonafide LV addict, i can say with all heart that i HATE the perforated collection... i have no idea WHAT they were thinking with these.. i say go for something in the damier collection, or get the pochette in monogram canvas.. that's my humble opinion...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I agree with the " If you need opinions from others its not the bag for you" statement. you know when you want something.

Not that many LV bags are cute, but this one is less cute than the others.

ette

I think if your going to spend a half month's salary, get a classic monogram one that won't go out in five minutes.