More Fake Hello Kitty

BellaItalia1969

I wish we could hire ebay employees...
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

but soemthing weird happen i reported your US seller via ebay.co.uk and i was logged on my AOL...and did not get their standard reply...used my mozilla firefox browser and got a reply asap... dunno

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Uh-oh! Someone's about to spend $60 on some garbage
ssad.gif
How is this stuff selling?!?!

Set 10 MINERALIZE .08 oz 6g MAC HELLO KITTY eyshadows - eBay (item 190334742976 end time Sep-19-09 17:51:45 PDT)

Chicka,Linn and I have reported the above seller auction but they have not been pulled...
nonono.gif
same as this UK seller of fake HKitty,bunnygirl0804 ... this fake Mac was sold for staggering £50!! :MAC MAKE UP COSMETICS BUNDLE - Hello Kitty & Barbie on eBay (end time 29-Aug-09 20:54:29 BST)

Why do people buy this carp i truly don't know,sometime they spend more on the fake than on the genuine MAC

just wanted to add that if you look close the fake MAC HKitty,has strange looking face it look almost evil
ssad.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
CHeck out the names for these lipsticks "Paw Print" and "Mimmy's Crush" HAHAHAHA

Hello Kitty loves MACs lipstick lot of 2 so cute RARE - eBay (item 330362551145 end time Sep-30-09 19:02:27 PDT)

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
ermm the names sound like an accident at the vet!I would not buy nothing from this person wth is this ?Fake HK makeup remover?Lmao at sellers text in auction ...really stupid and senseless
thmbdn.gif
very nice boxing??
it seems like buyers need a set of boxing gloves and a ring to compete this sale?Maybe seller is related to my fav boxer RIP Rocky Marciano arghhh
All items are in original MAC boxes, with bar codes.
Very nice boxing, and Hello Kitty detail.
Never used/opened.
Items are checked and inspected for irregularities before shipping.

inspected too ,meow seller really excelled himself
greengrin.gif

littlepickle

Aaaargh fakes.. I recently started working for Trade Me, which is New Zealand's version of Ebay, where they take fake MAC and other counterfeit items VERY seriously. It's so satisfying to report the fakes to our policing team! Especially when they know to take me seriously because I know my stuff and what's more, I've got Specktra to back it up ;) Here's a hideous fake Hello Kitty eyebrow pencil posted today.

150408806.jpg

This is actually the second time it's been listed, the seller has already had it removed once. They should be ashamed!
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=334975300

BellaItalia1969

Hiya Pickle,sorry to be a dimwit,but is that a brush at the other end of the pencil?Hmmm yucky and people use these fakes right in their eyes
huh2.gif
either way it looks awful and tacky!!

alexh3118

Trademe is usually really good with deleting obvious fake auctions, one seller had MAC 'Disney' collection lipbalms that had that fish off The little mermaid on the lid LOL, they took the auction down about 2 days after I reported it!

User38

lol -- that's the Chinese mob making those up.. and selling like hotcakes because of the ignorance of the buyers. sorry, but that's the truth, people are unaware of the real products and thus buy this horrible imitation -- not only that, they are buying a cat in a bag cause a lot of those products are made with God knows what materials (remember the melamine scare in milk?)